Department of Communication Engineering was founded in 2003, and its graduate programs (Ph.D. and Master programs) were founded in 2000. The department currently consists of 15 faculty members. The department has three research groups:
- Communication Systems
- Signal Processing
- Communication Networks
To investigate communication theory and promote technology, faculty members and graduate students always diligently pursue a lot of advanced research projects all over the world.
Elective Main Courses
Communication System: Digital Communications, Coding Theory
Signal Processing: Digital Signal Processing, Adaptive Signal Processing for Communications
Communication Networks: Computer Communication Networks, Wireless Protocol Technology
Requirements for Graduation
Required credits : 24 credits (including 9 credits from main courses & 4 credits from Seminar classes)
Duration of Study : 1~4 years
Other requirements :
- Pass an oral defense of thesis.
- Elective Courses
Research Facilities & Lab
- Communication System Lab.
- Broadband Mobile Communication Lab.
- Signal Processing Lab.
- Video/Audio Processing Lab.
- Visual Communications Lab.
- Research Proposal
- Two Letters of Recommendation
- TOEFL or Other Evidence of English Proficiency
- Evidence of Chinese Proficiency
- Related Academic Publications
This school offers programs in:
Last updated August 2, 2017