The Master in Commercial Management and Marketing aims to convert professionals in the sector into leaders of the commercial and marketing departments. It will offer you the opportunity to respond to the needs of your customers and you will learn to grow a company or organization by increasing its sales and attracting potential potential buyers.
Thanks to the methodology of continuous evaluation of ENEB by our teachers, practical cases will be delivered in which the student must put into practice everything learned in each syllabus and thus achieve the necessary knowledge to face the challenges of today's society .
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
The curriculum of the Master in Commercial Management and Marketing aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Direction of commercial and marketing campaigns.
- Analysis of the competition and add value to our brand.
- Market research and subsequent analysis.
- Creation, management and direction of communication within marketing campaigns.
- Management of commercial initiatives and supervision thereof.
- Analysis of the different national and international markets and adapt marketing campaigns to each territory.
- Run digital marketing campaigns.
- Design comprehensive product strategies.
The Master in Commercial Management and Marketing enables you to develop functions as project manager, Marketing Director, Product Manager, Marketing Research Manager, Market Research Technician, Direct Marketing Manager, Trade Marketing Manager, Marketing Technicians, Commercial Director, Export Director, National Sales Director, Sales Manager, Head of Key Accounts or Key Account Manager, Commercial Technicians, Category Manager, Expansion Director, Store Manager, Regional Director, Department Head, Network Directors, Marketing consultant as well as the creation of your own business.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Master in Commercial Management and Marketing
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Master in Commercial Management and Marketing consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Business Strategy
- Block 2. Accounting
- Block 3. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 4. Commerce
- Block 5. Negotiation Techniques
- Block 6. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 7. Coaching
- Block 8. Marketing
- Block 9. eCommerce
- Block 10. Advertising
- Block 11. Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Master in Commercial Management and Marketing is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,200
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More