The Master in Coaching, Emotional Management and Mindfulness will help you develop the skills necessary to channel emotions in relationships in the company. It will allow you to consciously place yourself in the current moment, providing a series of emotional resources to accept the experiences and extract their maximum potential.
In addition, it will bring you a greater knowledge of the functioning of your mind to enhance the resistance capacity in all areas of your life and achieve ease for teamwork and individual.
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
Who is it for?
The Master in Coaching, Emotional Management and Mindfulness is aimed at professionals who will be able to deepen their knowledge and technical management, providing a global vision of special importance to carry out the leadership of work teams.
The curriculum of the Master in Coaching, Emotional Management and Mindfulness aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Understand the bases and foundations on which coaching is based.
- Know the different types of coaching and its application in organizations.
- Delve into the coaching process and its methodology.
- Apply coaching to improve work teams.
- Improve the communication process through skills and techniques that will allow you to achieve your goals more effectively.
- Learn specific techniques and tools to optimize results according to set objectives.
- Increase your self-confidence and personal security to improve relationships in different areas of your life: personal, work and academic.
- Carry out the techniques and practices of mindfulness and be able to apply them with different people and oneself.
- Work conscious attention as a key to self-knowledge and be able to implement it in patients.
- Improve the communication process through skills and techniques that will allow you to achieve your personal and work goals effectively.
- Improvement of the level of leadership, team management, motivation and conflict resolution.
- Learn to design a project with an ecological approach, achieving balance in the different areas of your life and society.
The Master in Coaching, Emotional Management and Mindfulness will prepare you to be a specialized counselor in these areas as well as to be a specialist in the management and leadership of teams as a professional in different fields and labor sectors.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Master in Coaching, Emotional Management and Mindfulness
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Master in Coaching, Emotional Management and Mindfulness is composed of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Personnel Management and Management Skills
- Block 2. Communication Skills
- Block 3. Corporate Communication
- Block 4. Coaching
- Block 5. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 6. Negotiation Techniques
- Block 7. Emotional Intelligence
- Block 8. Mindfulness
- Block 9. Human Resources Management
- Block 10. Public Relations
- Block 11. Corporate Social Responsibility
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Master in Coaching, Emotional Management and Mindfulness is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,200
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More