Courses are taught by full-time faculty members with a range of academic and professional experience as well as by adjunct instructors who are experts in their fields. Those students interested in research at the master's level or continuing their education at the doctoral level should consider working with faculty involved in one of the university's related research centers.
The MS in Civil Engineering is designed for those who want both specialized course work and the flexibility to tailor their program to their needs.
Applicants are expected to have an undergraduate degree in civil engineering or its equivalent, and must have proficiency in basic sciences and mathematics. Students who lack an appropriate undergraduate background may be granted conditional admission in order to complete a bridge program or its equivalent. Master's level students in the Civil Engineering program can complete the campus-based.
Areas of Specialization
Specialization programs are available in the fields of environmental engineering, structural engineering/structural mechanics, construction engineering management; and transportation engineering.
Step 1: Application Procedure
The applicant has to submit the following documents by uploading them to the online application portal.
- Application Form
- Copy of the photo-page(s) of your passport
- University Bachelor Degree Certificate
- University equivalency certificate
Step 2: The Application Process
- Prepayment for getting acceptance letter
- ( Visa required countries have to pay a total cost of administration )
- ( Visa not required countries have to pay 200 $ )
- Preparation of acceptance letter
Step 3: Registration Process
- 6 photograph
- Registration and Orientation
- Residency and Turkish ID Card Registration
English language requirements
If you're not taking one of these language qualifications but are regularly being taught in the English Language Program.
- The Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): 55
- TOEFL IBT: 72
- TOEFL CBT: 200
- FCE: B
- Cambridge Certificate in Advanced English: C
- Cambridge Proficiency Exam: C1
Fees and funding
You can pay your tuition fees by Direct Debit, debit card, credit card, cheque, bank transfer. You may also be eligible for a student loan to help you pay your fees.
Master Program ( Full Fee Paying 2 Years): 6.000 $
You will need to budget at least $300/mount for living cost.
Program taught in: