Master in Civil Engineering Prospective Students
- Possess bachelors degree (not Diploma/D IV)
- Hold at least 2.75 GPA from accredited University
- Water Supply
- Management and Infrastructure Engineering
- Management of Construction and Beach Method
General entry requirements:
- meet all academic standard required by universities in Indonesia;
- receive a full offer of admission from Indonesian Higher Education Office;
- submit a statement of substantial funding verification toward Bachelor's, Master or Doctoral degree studies;
- submit documents verifying standard health conditions, signed by a recognized doctor or home country hospital;
- submit a statement of complying with Indonesian university regulations.
Specific entry requirements: All international students intended to study in Indonesian universities undertaking academic programs, professional coursework, language and culture classes or practical training programs should provide the following documents:
- a full offer of admission from the university.
- a letter of recommendation from the Indonesian Embassy Officials.
- a curriculum vitae or resume.
- a certified copy of secondary level certificate/diploma and academic transcripts.
- a statement of substantial funding verification from institutions/ agencies sponsor or personal bank draft.
- a copy of current passport.
- a statement of complying with visa conditions for not working during study periods in Indonesia, and complying with Indonesian law and regulations.
- a letter of sponsorship from institutions/ agencies or family in Indonesia supporting the student's intention of studying in Indonesia.
- a (red-background) passport photo of 4 cm X 6 cm.
- a medical report issued by authorized home country institutions or hospitals.
Students undertaking practical training programs should also submit a letter of recommendation from Indonesian universities or institutes where they study.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated November 16, 2018