Master in Civil Engineering – Building Construction
To grant the Master degree in Civil Engineering – Building Construction, allowing holders of an undergraduate degree in a similar field to continue their studies, and improve their knowledge on civil construction, structures, hydraulics and environment, road design, planning, and transportation. In this degree, students will develop original applications in a specific field, by doing a project, a dissertation or an internship. When completing the Master, students should be able to: 1) Apply the learnt knowledge, understand and solve problems in new and unfamiliar situations, in a broad and multidisciplinary context; 2) Develop solutions, and make decisions in real situations, with limited or incomplete information; 3) Communicate their conclusions and fundaments to experts and non-experts, clearly and without ambiguities; 4) Autonomously commit to lifelong learning.
People who can apply to the Master’s Degree:
- Holders of an undergraduate degree or a legal equivalent in Civil Engineering, and related technological fields;
- Holders of a higher education diploma, granted after the first cycle of studies, under the principles of the Bologna Process, by a State, which has subscribed this Process, in Civil Engineering, and related technological fields;
- Holders of a higher education diploma that is recognized as meeting the objectives of an undergraduate degree by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management, in Civil Engineering, and related technological fields;
- Holders of an academic, scientific or professional curriculum that is recognized as certifying the skills to attend this cycle of studies by the Technical and Scientific Council of the School of Technology and Management.
- Design and consulting offices of civil engineering;
- Civil construction companies;
- Planning, supervision, and management of water and environmental resources, both in central and local administration and private companies;
- Management and operation of water supply, wastewater, and solid waste treatment;
- City Halls, insurance companies, and banks;
- Research and development.
APPLICATION FEE: 60€
ENROLMENT FEE: 500€ for International Student Contingent
TUITION FEE: I. General Contingent: 1.040€ /per year II. International Student Contingent: 3.000€/per year