The course starts if the minimum number of six (6) students will enroll for the first year.
Students are expected to have the basic chemistry skills obtained from the bachelor courses. The Master of Science program (2 years) is offered in the curriculum: Advanced Synthesis in Chemistry. The studies are closely related to the research at the Faculty - we believe that the best teaching is linked to research and we ensure that our programs are dynamic and up to date. Students are offered state of the art courses of advanced synthetic techniques and instrumental methods used in structural studies as well as a variety of classes presenting correlation between the structure of chemical compounds, both organic and inorganic, and their reactivity. Both curricula were elaborated by leading scientists, a specialist in their area. Students can join each of the research groups at the Faculty and take part in scientific research. It is expected that Master thesis should contain new scientific results which can be published in international journals.
What we offer:
- Top-ranked chemistry department
- Teaching excellence
- World-leading research
- Highly supportive chemistry community
- Great networking opportunities
- Fantastic career prospects
- Certified copies of your Bachelor Diploma,
- Certified copies of your academic records,
- Certified copies of your English proficiency (B2 level),
- A digital passport photo,
- A copy of the passport,
- A medical certificate,
- Confirmation of payment registration fee on University account.
About the School
The University of Wroc?aw has a rich history of more than three centuries. Founded by Leopold I Habsburg the university evolved from a modest school run by Jesuits into one of the biggest academic ins ... Read More