The international option Biomeasurement, Biomonitoring, Biosensors (3B) is at the interface of several disciplines (biology, chemistry, physics, materials, engineering, statistics, electronics) and is intended for students with very different initial backgrounds. This formation of 6 weeks will train you specifically to design instruments dedicated to bio-measurement applied to the environment, agri-food and health: you will have for vocation to create and develop devices for the characterization of organic, biological matrix, food or measurement via living organisms (biosensors). A partnership with South East Asia is in place and stakeholders are recognized international specialists in their field. The lessons are entirely taught in English. The courses will take place at the Technological Institute of La Roche-sur-Yon (France), in liaison with the research team of the CNRS GEPEA laboratory.
- To train for the conception of biomonitoring systems
- Multidisciplinarity approach
- Applied to Environment, Food and Health markets
- 15 places, open to different origins (chemistry, physics, biology) in an
- international partnership for students in master degree and trainees
- (industry, staff University, postdoc, Ph.D., etc.)
Master degree (MS), Ph.D., or equivalent.
April 29th to June 7th, 2019
Institute of technology, University of Nantes, La Roche sur Yon, France
- One of the leading research group on the microbial biosensor.
- Teachers from France, Europe, USA, and Asia.
- A complete and up to date scientific equipment from 3D printing to CARS spectrometer.
Program taught in: