Master of Chemical Engineering
Length: 2 years
Study Space: Full-time
Education Level: Master Degree
Institute: School of Chemical Engineering and Technology, Tianjin University
|Chemical Reaction Engineering||2||32|
|Chemical Separation Processes||2||32|
|Chemical Engineering Thermodynamics||2||32|
|Mass Transfer Processes||2||32|
|Chemical Process Systems Engineering||2||32|
3. Major-related Optional Courses
|Course Name||Credit||Credit Hour|
|Catalytic Kinetics and Reactor Design||2||32|
|Modern Experimental Technology for Chemical Engineering||2||32
|Frontiers in Chemical Engineering||4||64|
4. Seminar/Academic Exchange, 2 credits
5. Graduation thesis / Project report, 6 credits
1. Applicants must be a citizen of a country other than the People's Republic of China, and be in good health;
2. The requirements for applicants' degree and age:
- Be a high school degree holder over the age of 18 and under 35 when applying for the bachelor's programs;
- Be a bachelor's degree holder under the age of 40 when applying for the master's programs;
- Be a master's degree holder under the age of 45 when applying for the Ph.D. programs.
Degree & diploma
1. Students will be conferred a Master Degree and awarded a graduation certificate after they have fulfilled the credit point requirement, completed their graduation thesis and satisfied their degree requirements in the stipulated period of time.
2. Students who do not qualify to graduate will receive a completion certificate. Dropouts will receive learning certificate.
3. Tuition & Fees
- Registration Fee: RMB420
- Tuition (per person per academic year): RMB30,000 Medical Insurance
- Fee: 600RMB for each year each person
Bachelor of Chemical Engineering
- The program has been accredited by IChemE at Master Level.
- A continuing commitment to (and a leading role in) the development of chemical engineering education within China
- A comprehensive, modern and forward-looking chemical engineering curriculum with a strong core and a good depth and breadth of advanced subjects through the provision of a wide range of elective subjects that are based on the research strengths of the School
- Excellent opportunities for the students to experience research project work within the School's research laboratories.
- Excellent staff resources in terms of numbers, qualifications and morale.
- Excellent physical facilities in terms of laboratories, library and IT. The laboratory facilities for teaching are of a particularly high standard in terms of the students' learning experience and the quality and range of experimental rigs.
- 1.Oil Refinery of Tianjin, Dagang Oilfield Group Company.
- 2.Dezhou Shihua Chemical Company
- 3.Sinopec Tianjin Branch
- 4.Tianjin Aktcat Company
- 5.SINOPEC /SABIC Tianjin Petrochemical Company Limited
- 6.Tianjin Dagu Chemical Company
- 7.Yanshan Petrochemical
Furthermore, in the final-year design project, students would have the opportunity to apply their knowledge to practical industry problems and therefore develop their problem-solving skills and team working skills.
- 1. Tuition fees for four years for a bachelor’s degree (RMB20,000/year)
- 2.Part of living allowance for four years (RMB2,400/month)
- 3. The partial scholarship (RMB36, 800 ) provides:
- 4. Tuition fees for four years for a bachelor’s degree (RMB20,000/year)
- 5. Part of living allowance for four years (RMB1,400/month)
- Must be Non-Chinese citizens in good health at the time of application;
- Must be high school graduates with good academic standing, and be over the age of 18 and under 35.
- Complete the Application Form for Foreigners of Studying at TJU and Application Form for TJU International Students Scholarship (Chemical Engineering)；
- Mail the application forms and all other application materials(one original and one copy ) to the International Admissions office, Tianjin University by May 30th 2018；
- Tianjin University reviews the application with the final list of successful candidates to be released by the end of June 2018；
- Letter of Admission and JW202 will be sent to the applicants；
- Register at Tianjin University according to the date on the letter of admission.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 9, 2018