Transition into the upper management
Are you eyeing challenging roles in upper management in global companies? Do you want to set yourself apart with the perfect blend of managerial talent and aptitude for change and innovation? If so, this Master programme in Business is the right one for you.
In this Master’s programme, you will cultivate the competence that is indispensable to steer your career towards upper management level. You will develop a strong conceptual foundation complemented by the thorough know-how of relevant methods and tools, so that you are prepared to efficiently manage and plan innovation processes and steer corporate strategies resolutely.
Business management entails making well-informed decisions and leading a company to economic and social success. In the constantly evolving business world, change is the norm and the managers of tomorrow need to have the aptitude to initiate and manage change in all aspects of business. Excellent managerial skills, a deep understanding of various aspects of business and the courage to take a new course at the right time is pivotal. We gear you up for leadership positions in the digital and international business world. The broad curriculum encompasses all aspects of strategic and operational management integrating in-depth business knowledge and practical application. Not only will you gain a deep understanding of the theories of management and business management, but also deal hands-on with marketing strategies, digital transformation, strategy, innovation and business intelligence.
Potential careers with this M.A
- Business Development Manager
- Business Analyst
- Business Intelligence Manager
- Founder or Managing Director
- Business Unit Manager
- Business consultant
The benefits of choosing Macromedia University
- Top position in CHE Ranking 2014/15
- Small classes with intensive, individual supervision
- Globally recognized, state-approved degrees, accredited by FIBAA
- Campuses in Berlin & Munich: two of the Top 5 “Most Affordable Cities for Students 2015” worldwide
- Authentic, practice oriented projects with over 500 well-known companies
- Highly qualified professors and industry insiders as lecturers
- International students from all continents
- Career perspectives in Germany: 18 months visa after successful graduation
- Master’s degree over three days a week (e.g. from Thursday to Saturday)
- Pre-Semester course available online
- Buddy network for international students
- Campus locations situated in the very centre of Germany’s industrial locations
- Worldwide network of Partner Universities
Terms of admission
There are 15-20 places available for all Master’s degree courses at Macromedia University, Graduate School. Applicants need to provide the following documentation:
- University/B.A. degree with at least 180 ECTS (eligible for Pre-Semester)
- University/B.A. degree with at least 210 ECTS (eligible for M.A. programme)
- TOEFL test (at least 72 out of 120 points) or IELTS (at least 6.0 out of 9); equivalent qualifications may also be accepted, as applicable
- Curriculum Vitae
- Letter of recommendation (from your lecturer or employer)
- Personal motivation statement
The Pre-Semester (30 ECTS) is a foundation for applicants with less than 210 ECTS from their Bachelor’s degree. It is offered in English on the Munich and Berlin campus' every October. The MA programmes start subsequently in March. Alternatively, students with under 210 ECTS can do an online Pre-Semester, starting in March, together with their M.A. programme.
All MA programmes start in March and are offered as full-time programmes with a duration of three semesters (1.5 years). MA lectures usually take place three days per week during lecture times.
- Master EU: €6,000 installment amount per semester plus one-off €500 registration fee*
- Master Non-EU: €6,000 installment amount per semester plus one-off €750 registration fee*
- Pre-Semester EU (attendance study): €6,000 plus one-off €500 registration fee*
- Pre-Semester NON-EU (attendance study): €6,000 plus one-off €750 registration fee*
*Prices quoted as of November 2016 are subject to modifications and errors.
- Winter term: Non-EU 15.07. ; EU 15.08.
- Summer term: Non-EU 15.01. ; EU 15.02.
Ask us a question!
Our student advisors are always happy to answer your questions. You can use our online chat or contact us via WhatsApp to talk to us. You can also give us a call or use the information request form on our international website www.macromedia-university.com.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017