Master in Business and Organizational Psychology
The dynamic development of our economy and society and the many new challenges it creates in all areas of working life are calling for modern professional and management competencies.
Mastering these challenges needs specialists and executives with versatile and comprehensive training and skillsets who can apply their commercial and organizational psychological skills effectively at the place where human beings and the economic sphere intersect.
The Master programme teaches you the essential functional and managerial expertise and to develop the personal skills you need to understand and shape the many factors and mechanisms at work in any organization.
You will be able to use the practice-oriented expertise that you will acquire in the Master’s programme in many organizational andbusiness areas that are becoming increasingly relevant in the modern work environment, such as:
- Business Management
- HR Management
- Market Research
- Project Activities and Network Management
The degree course is intended for
- Specialists and executives in many walks of life, for HRM managers, psychologists, marketing experts, social workers and business managers, engineers and scientists
- Students from other professions working in enterprises and organizations and interested in finding new career opportunities (e.g. in retail, services, consulting, banking and insurance, healthcare and social work, associations or public institutions and authorities).
- People who are looking to start their careers in business or in non-profit organizations.
Benefits of Studying at the
The Business and Organizational Psychology degree course offers you many unique benefits:
- You can flexibly adjust the pace of your studies to your personal needs to suit with your work and family commitments.
- You can take your study materials to work and discuss them with your colleagues - which also helps apply your new sights to
your everyday practice.
- You can have access to a diverse professional network in various industries.
- You can have real-time industry insight from our faculty members who are also working professionals.
- You will have the opportunity to study and work together with other students in an international and multicultural environment.
- We provide a dedicated learning platform to aid communication during your course. Should you be unable to attend a classroom session, you have the opportunity to repeat what you have missed at a later date.
The degree course includes 9 modules for a total of 90 ECTS, plus a fully supervised and documented study project and Master’s thesis.
The flexible design of the course makes the degree a particularly suitable choice for students in employment. You can study alongside your
normal job in a combination of self-guided studies and classroom sessions.
While pursuing your studies to develop the competencies needed for your roles in organizations, you will continue to work on your corporate projects - supervised by a certified Project Coach. These projects link the contents of the course with your actual business interests and practical professional needs.
The course will be limited to a group size of 25 students.
An officially recognized university degree from any field of studies is required for enrolment in the course.
Students are accepted on the basis of their qualifications as well as the order of application and admission process completion.
About the School
With innovative and transfer oriented study as well as certificate programmes the Institute of Executive Capabilities (IEC) strengthens the capability of employees and executives to handle increasing ... Read More