Master in Business and Organizational Psychology
The mission of the Business and Organizational Psychology course is to teach you the essential functional and managerial expertise and to develop the personal skills you need to understand and shape the many factors and mechanisms at work in any organization.
You will be able to use the practice-oriented expertise that you will obtain and acquire in the IEC course in many organizational and commercial areas that are becoming increasingly relevant in modern business:
- in many areas of HR management (including leadership, HR, and organizational development)
- in marketing
- in market research
- in project activities and the management of the network
- in consulting
The degree course is intended for:
- Specialists and executives in many walks of life, for HRM managers, psychologists, marketing experts, social workers and business managers, engineers and scientists, and students from other professions working in enterprises and organizations and interested in finding new career opportunities (e.g. in retail, services, consulting, banking and insurance, healthcare and social work, associations or public institutions and authorities).
- People who are looking to start their careers in business or in non-profit organizations.
Benefits of Part-Time Studies
The Business and Organizational Psychology degree course offers you many unique benefits:
- You pick the time (within the set period) and the place to work on your studies.
- You have the opportunity to balance your working life or family commitment effectively with your progress as a student.
- You can decide the right pace and approach for your studies yourself.
- The materials are didactically effective and a great tool for you to keep coming back to in later life.
- You can take your study materials to your work and discuss individual problems or aspects with your colleagues, which also helps apply your new insights in your everyday practice.
- We provide a dedicated learning platform to aid communication during your course. Should you be unable to attend a classroom session, you have the opportunity to repeat what you have missed at a later date.
The degree course includes 9 modules for a total of 90 ECTS, plus a fully supervised and documented study project and Master’s thesis.
The academic focus of the psychology modules lies in the area of occupational, organizational, and market psychology. The business management focus lies on managing and developing profit and non-profit enterprises and organizations.
The course will be limited to a group size of 25 students.
A recognized university degree is required for enrolment in the course.
Students are accepted on the basis of their qualifications, the order of application, and an application interview.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated September 26, 2018