STUDY MANAGEMENT IN THE UK
Across The Pond partners with some of the top UK universities for business, across a variety of general and specialized disciplines. The UK has long been a major contributor to industry, and students who study in the UK benefit from intensive learning, opportunities to find work placements, and a concentration on both academic skill and employability.
BENEFITS OF STUDYING BUSINESS IN THE UK
- Shorter courses: Most Master’s programs are only one year long, and most undergraduate programs are only three years long. That said, an undergraduate student may choose to pursue a longer course with a placement or study abroad year.
- Focus: UK universities do not require general education courses; students will be focusing on business from Day 1!
- Employment opportunities: Many universities in the UK focus on having staff that are active in their fields, helping to provide an employability perspective and to generate learning opportunities outside of the classroom. Furthermore, many business courses offer the opportunity to take on a placement, whether as an additional year on the degree or as a short-term opportunity for the degree. Either way, UK universities encourage students to be prepared for the workforce upon graduation.
HOW CAN ACROSS THE POND HELP?
We provide free advice & guidance to students wanting to pursue business studies in the UK. With our help you can:
- Find a leading programme that meets both your academic.
- needs and career goals.
- Make the application process simple: your personal advisor will deal with the paperwork so you don’t have to.
- Improve your chances of acceptance by applying to the right universities.
Register with Across The Pond today to get assistance from an Across The Pond advisor. We look forward to hearing from you!
This school offers programs in:
Last updated May 8, 2018