The Master in Management programme trains future managers and helps them to acquire professional and personal skills needed to manage a company in the most efficient way. Students will be able to make decisions in digital and global environments.
Why choose EMLV Business School ?
By joining the Master in Management programme, students will take part in a unique experience, preparing them to become global managers ready to innovate and manage complex challenges.
The Master in Management is:
- Recognised by the French Ministry of National Education, Higher Education and Research ('Visa Bac+5' and 'Grade de Master')
- RNCP certified ('Répertoire National des Certification Professionnelles')
- EPAS accredited in recognition of its excellence at international level
- Ranked among the best 25 Master in Management in France
- Member of 'Conférence des Grandes Écoles (CGE)' in France
Read more on the school's website: Master in Management
Teaching and learning
Our philosophy is to provide professional training on the fundamentals of business and management and we strive to build and develop each student's potential and promote a global outlook. As a key player in his/her own training, each student takes charge of his/her professional future with the support of academics, professional tutors, student alumni and the entire EMLV team. EMLV proposes cutting-edge courses in the study of management that covers a variety of fundamental disciplines including finance, sales, marketing, human resources, and procurement.
The two internship periods allow students to build professional connections with companies and our corporate partners in France and abroad, as well as strengthen their international employability. During the internships, they will have the opportunity to apply their new expertise within their areas of specialisation.
A unique transversal approach: EMLV Business School is the only school in France to include a true transversal approach throughout its programme. Transversality is a pedagogical method that is possible with the support of two other schools located on the same campus: ESILV (Graduate School of Engineering) and IIM (Institute of Internet and Multimedia).
EMLV continuously adapts its programmes to ever-changing economic trends in order to ensure that students are taught the latest, most up-to-date skills and knowledge. Major courses take into account company and job market needs and are all entryways into the student's desired professional occupation.
|Digital Marketing||Finance & Accounting||International Business|
|+ Company conferences / Career development coaching / Internships and Master's thesis / Weekly French language classes, etc.|
Key results of the '6-months post-graduation' survey :
- 80% of the respondents became project managers
- 90% were hired within 4 months after the end of their internship
- 50% were promoted from internship students to managers in the same company
- 84% use English on a daily basis, working in an international environment
The MiM programme offers a wide range of employment opportunities in a multidisciplinary and international environment. Students aspire to lead roles such as:
- Social Media Manager
- Data Analyst
- Product Manager
- Brand Manager
- International Business Developer
- Fund Accountant
- Revenue Analyst
- Financial Consultant
- Business Performance Analyst
- Financial Planning Analyst
- Head of International Sales
Why Pursue the Master in Management Programme at the Leonard de Vinci Business School?
- Teaching faculty: PhD professors and professionals
- A modern campus in La Défense, Paris business centre (France)
- Intercultural experience
- Partnerships with multinational firms
- Sports facilities and more than
- 50 student clubs & societies
- Interactive projects with sister schools ESILV (Graduate school of Engineering) and IIM (Institute of Internet and Multimedia)
- Emphasis on soft skills and employability
- Small class sizes
- Individual attention
- Scientific research techniques to engage in independent investigation and understanding of business issues
- Access to Bloomberg terminals, the Learning Center and the FabLab (3D printers)
About the School
Ideally located in the heart of La Défense Business District, the Pôle Universitaire Léonard De Vinci unites more than 6500 students within its four schools which deliver degrees which are recognized ... Read More