This Master aims to provide the necessary training for professionals in organising and managing events, meetings and congresses, with a particular focus on business tourism and the MICE sector (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions).
This Master's Degree aims at
- Professionals who wish to enter the MICE sector and the corporate events industry.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to expand their knowledge in business tourism and events management.
- Professionals who wish to create and manage their own events company.
1 Academic Year (9 months)
18th February 2019
Acquire the knowledge and skills required to plan, organise, and manage events, exhibitions and conferences.
- 100% Hands-On Training
Apply the knowledge acquired in the events and business tourism sector.
Learn about the latest tendencies in business tourism and know how to manage and implement them.
- Global Vision
Develop management and leadership skills necessary to organise any type of professional event.
Plan of Study
We offer a fully practical and innovative programme based on current contents and real case studies. The faculty is made of graduates, entrepreneurs, tourism experts and sector professionals.
- Strategic Management in a Global Business Environment
- Corporate Finance and Management Accounting
- Systems and Operations
- Human Resources Management: Leadership and Teamwork Skills
- Principles of Online Marketing, Social Networks and Online Reputation
- Relationship Marketing and Customer Experience
- Management Communication Skills
- Business Ethics and Sustainability
- Business Tourism Management (An Introduction to the Events Industry - MICE)
- Types of Events in the Business Tourism Industry
- Event Design and Planning
- Marketing and Communication for Events
- Public Relations and Protocol
- Event Management: Operation and Logistics
- Project Management for Events
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation for Business Tourism
- Final Dissertation
*Euroaula reserves the right to alter or change the content of this programme at any time.
- Official University Degree
- If the official Degree is not from Spain, it will be necessary to translate and legalize it
- In case of not having an official Degree, a document of the last official studies must be presented
- Copy of your Passport / DNI (ID)
- Motivation letter
- Current curriculum vitae
- Congress and Convention Manager
- MICE Department Manager
- Protocol and PR Specialist
- Event Planner
- Public Institution Manager
Job Opportunities & Internships
Students of the Master's Degree in Business Tourism and Events Management are eligible to participate in an internship as a traineeship placement on a voluntary and optional basis as long as it is completed during the academic year of the Master's programme.
Our collaboration with HOSCO Hospitality Connection, an international job site specialised in the Tourism area based on a true community of passionate hospitality professionals, allow our students to access to more than 2.500 international job offers and internships per year in more than 850 companies in the Hotel & Tourism industry.
Students learn in a 100% digital environment from the get-go of this Master’s programme. To facilitate a successful learning experience, our students have:
- Access to the University’s Virtual Campus
- Face-to-face and online tutorials with their teachers
- Practical sessions focused on hotel management and travel agency management
- Classrooms equipped with multimedia technology
- Photocopying service.
- Study room, library and break areas
- Fee access to Wi-Fi network throughout the school
Get a Double Recognised Degree: issued by the University of Girona and Euroaula School of Tourism Barcelona.
This degree is awarded by the University of Girona (UdG) and it is a UdG-specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised. The Master's degree in Business Tourism and Events Management is equivalent to one cycle of non-doctorate postgraduate training at graduate degree level in higher education. (*)
The degree earned by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is a Euroaula specific title. Euroaula has been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
The following companies collaborate with EUROAULA, Tourism School Barcelona and they participate with instruction in our programmes, as well as giving conferences and arranging internships with our students.
Program taught in: