This Master’s Degree in Business Tourism and Events Management aims to provide the necessary training for professionals in organising and managing events, meetings and congresses, with a particular focus on business tourism and the MICE sector (Meetings, Incentives, Conferences and Exhibitions).
- Acquire the knowledge and skills required to plan, organise and manage events, exhibitions and conferences.
- Apply the knowledge acquired in the events and business tourism sector.
- Learn about the latest trends in business tourism and know how to manage and implement them.
- Develop the management and leadership skills necessary to organise any type of event professionally.
- Professionals who wish to enter MICE sector and the corporate events industry.
- Graduate and diploma holders who wish to orient their profile towards the business tourism and events management.
- Professionals who wish to create and manage their own events company.
Programme Structure (taught in English)
- Introduction to the Events Sector
- Event Types
- Public Relations & Protocol
- Strategic Management
- Applied Event and Business Tourism Marketing
- Logistics Management
- Planning and Organising and Event
- Leadership and Team Management
- Accounting & Financial Management
- Final Dissertation
Contact us if you wish to receive further information!
EUROAULA offers a fully practical and innovative programme based on up-to-date contents and real case studies.
The teaching staff is made of graduates, entrepreneurs, tourism experts and sector professionals.
Get a Double Degree: issued by the University of Girona and Euroaula School of Tourism Barcelona.
The qualification awarded by the University of Girona is a UdG-specific qualification issued by the University of Girona Foundation, which is fully recognised. The Master's degree in Business Tourism and Events Management corresponds to one cycle of non-doctorate postgraduate training and recognises a further education level of higher than an undergraduate degree. (*)
The qualification awarded by Euroaula, Tourism School Barcelona, is a Euroaula specific qualification. At Euroaula, we have been training future tourism professionals for over 30 years.
*Pending authorization by Universitat de Girona
Academic Discipline General Characteristics For This Master
- Programme Language: English
- Total Amount of Credits: 60 ECTS
- Period: 9 months (from October to June)
- Modality: Presidential / Full Time
- Location: EUROAULA, Campus Barcelona, c/ Aragón 208.
- Schedule: Check with us
Students of the Master in Business Tourism and Events Management may undertake an extracurricular placement on a voluntary, optional basis. With a maximum of 30 ECTS, this placement must be completed during the academic year of the Master's programme.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 8, 2018