SPECIALIZATION COURSES IN DESIGN MANAGEMENT
- GSCDM501 Fundamentals of Design Management (2)
- GSCDM502 Design, Marketing and Innovation (2)
- GSCDM503 Design, Strategy and Transformation (2)
- GSCDM504 Design Management in Practice (2)
- Comprehensive Cases in Design Management (2)
- Research Project in Design Management (2)
- Thesis in Design Management (8)
- Capstone Project in Design Management (4) (for Dual Master students only)
proficiency in the English language (refer to the admission section for further details)
Bachelor degree (or equivalent)
- No distinction is made between academic or professional Bachelor degrees.
- Degrees with 180 European credits or 120 American semester credits are considered equivalent.
- Students who do not hold a business-related Bachelor degree or equivalent may be required to complete an inbound assessment test prior to starting the graduate program, and, depending on the results, earn an additional number of credits in leveling courses from the Pre-Master program in order to be fully prepared for our graduate programs.
- Students who do not hold a Bachelor degree or equivalent should apply for a Bachelor degree program, or for the Undergraduate Diploma top-up program. Refer to the undergraduate admissions catalog for further details. Students who have 15 or more years of relevant work experience may apply directly for the Pre-Master program and will be required to complete an inbound assessment test prior to starting the graduate program, and, depending on the results, earn an additional number of credits in specific undergraduate courses.
e.g. Students who wish to earn a Master degree and who are required to complete the full Pre-Master program will need to earn 30 + 60 credits.
Our study programs and courses are career-oriented in nature and provide students with a high level of flexibility throughout their graduate studies. Focusing on a broad range of specialized subject matters, students are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to be successful in today’s global economy, and are prepared for a wide variety of professional development and career opportunities.
Graduate programs are an excellent choice for recent college and university graduates who would like to see their employability in today's job market increase by engaging in rigorous and academically challenging graduate studies to obtain a relevant academic qualification in the field of business and management.
Upon graduation, students mainly start or advance their careers with mid to upper-level management positions in national and multinational companies and organizations in various economic sectors. Others decide to launch a new business venture or join an existing family business. Students can also choose to continue their studies without interruption in almost any of our other graduate and postgraduate programs to further enhance their career prospects.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017