Master in Business Quality & Performance Management
The Master in Business Quality and Performance Management (MBQPM) is designed for training present and future managers in industry and services to understand and master organizational processes and improve organizational performance through the use of quality, control and improvement principles and tools.
The Master in Business Quality and Performance Management consists of 252 contact hours of evening or week-end classes (6 to 9 PM week days or week-end daytime) spread over a 20 months' period.
The program comprises 12 modules of 21 hours each followed by a final professional project.
- Strategy and business environment (21h)
- Quality Management Systems and Performance (21h)
- Project management (21h)
- Process management for continuous improvement (21h)
- Supply chain Management (21h)
- Environmental management systems (21h)
- Total quality and integrated systems (21h)
- Human Resource Management for Quality and Performance (21h)
- Economic intelligence and knowledge management (21h)
- Quality, Performance and Sustainable Development (21h)
- Innovation Management (21h)
- Performance evaluation and continuous improvement (21h)
- Professional project
The final professional project offers students the opportunity to conduct a management research project in real conditions where they will demonstrate their analytical skills ans ability to solve management problems. The project will be finalized in the form of written report and an oral presentation.
Tuition fee: The cost of the full programs is about 158 million VND (or an equivalent of USD 7,500) per student to be made in three installments (this amount is subject to confirmation on the date of payment in function of exchange rate)
This school offers programs in: