The purpose of the programme is to prepare high qualified psychologists for business organizations with deep psychological knowledge in marketing and human resource management, reasonable in economical and juridical basics of business development, able to implement their professional competencies for the efficiency of a business organization and for improvement of personal wellbeing.
Half of the program consists of business psychology and related fields subjects. The program provides leadership psychology, team building and management, innovation management psychology, business psychology, psychology of personnel, public relations and advertising psychology, business negotiations, career development psychology, labour law, etc. The other half of the program designated for scientific research and master's final work, professional training and internship. Each semester includes at least one subject, which helps to develop practical skills. It is the only psychology master programme in English in Lithuania and in Baltic states. The programme provides credits of psychology master's qualification defined in Regulations of the European Federation of Psychologists Associations.
Teaching and learning methods: Interactive lectures, the problem-oriented teaching, guest lectures, literature review, brainstorming, verbal communication, diary, role play, group discussion (small group), group discussion (roundtable), debates, problem analysis and resolution, case studies, project work, preparation of presentations, individual and group research, individual and group assignments, information retrieval and analysis, educational films.
International Mobility Possibilities
Students are encouraged to participate in the ERASMUS+ mobility programme which gives a possibility to study at a university abroad for 1 or 2 semesters and do an internship in another country.
The academic qualifications allow for working as a researcher (access to the third cycle studies), as well as a psychologist in various businesses, non-government organizations and governmental institutions. In particular, the graduates will be able to apply the achieved knowledge and skills in human resources management, to apply psychological techniques to the world of business in order to increase the effectiveness of particular companies.
Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in psychology for admission to the university.
English language proficiency - the level not lower than B2 (following the Common Framework of Reference for Language approved by the Council of Europe). Distant English language level test is organized for those, who do not possess IELTS or TOEFL certificates.
Application Procedure and Required Documents
Follow 4 steps:
- Fill out the online application form at apply.mruni.eu
- Upload required documents
- Secure your registration by paying the application fee
- Submit your application
- Educational documents
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of secondary education diploma or high education diploma with the transcript of academic records. Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Note: Additional educational documents (such as the results of state examinations or pre-University education) might be required according to the applicant's country of residence.
- For Masters degree-seeking students: Certified true copies of university transcript and diploma (a candidate must have a University Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent first university degree with a minimum 3-year study duration). Documents must be officially translated into the Lithuanian or the English language.
- Document proving results of the English language proficiency.
- For Bachelor degree-seeking students: at least level B1; assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B1: TOEFL Paper 477-510, TOEFL IBT 53-64, IELTS 4.5-5.0, PTE level
- For Master degree-seeking students: at least level B2, assessments of English language proficiency certificates equivalent to level B2: TOEFL Paper 513-547, TOEFL IBT 65-78, IELTS 5.5-6.0.
- Note: in case you do not have IELTS or TOEFL, there is a possibility to take the online English language level test organized by the University. You should choose this option when filling the application. There is no additional fee for this test.
- Passport copy
- Passport type photo
- Notarized letter of sponsorship from parents/sponsors and the letter from a bank about their financial abilities (showing incomes from the last 3 months).
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 4, 2018