MS program in Business Management is a research route for PhD in Business Management and is designed for students with 4-year BBA qualification or those meeting the HEC criteria for MS/MPhil in management science i.e. 16 years of education with a degree in a business relevant field with1st division/CGPA 3.0.
Candidates with MBA degree satisfying the eligibility criteria.
MS in Business Management is a 36 credit hours program with 10 courses and one thesis of 6 credit hours. Each of the 10 courses is of 3 credit hours.
After successful completion of the course work, the students are required to carry out research study for the thesis under the guidance of a research supervisor assigned by IoBM. In lieu of thesis, students can also opt for two additional courses for the completion of the degree.
- MPM601 Advanced Qualitative Research
- MPM601 Advanced Quantitative Research
- MPM603 Survey of Current Research Literature in Management
- MPM605 Corporate Governance and Strategy
- MPM607 Seminar in Human Resource Management
- MPM609 Advanced Corporate Finance
- MPM611 Advanced Marketing Strategy
- MPM614 Econometrics
Elective I Elective II (Electives may be selected from the specialization areas of Business Management of 700 Series)
Thesis (06 credit hours)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017