The Master in Business Management emphasizes both core business concepts and practical dimensions of business management. It is specifically designed to deliver value to the candidate through an experiential learning approach anchored in a sound academic base with an option for either and entrepreneurship or an internship track.
The programme caters to two groups of students. The first group will be made up of those students who want to pursue a Master’s degree but have little work experience and want to gain some directed experience by doing an internship. The second group will be made up of those students who are interested in entrepreneurship.
Possess first degrees at the honors level or equivalent qualifications acceptable to the Board for Graduate Studies, The University of the West Indies, Mona.
18 months full-time
- 13 Core courses
- 8 Non-credit courses
- 4 Elective courses
- 51 Credits
- Business in a Global Environment
- Business Policy & Strategy
- Business Research
- Economics for Managers
- Financial & Managerial Accounting
- Financial Management
- Legal and Regulatory Framework for Business
- Management Information Systems
- Marketing for Managers
- New Venture Creation & Entrepreneurship
- Operations Management
- Qualitative & Statistical Techniques
- Transformational Leadership & Management
This school offers programs in:
Last updated February 18, 2018