Our Business Management program inspires and educates future business professionals. Students learn about various corporate functions—production, HR, technology and science, business, economics, and finance—in the context of both national and international markets.
The program equips students with a good understanding of the material, economic, organizational, informational, and management aspects of business processes and their mutual connections. Besides gaining theoretical knowledge, students also develop skills necessary for both executive and management positions. Course graduates will be equipped to hold various specialist positions within a company upon finishing their studies. These could include middle management positions or assistant positions to the top management as well as positions of analysts, corporate management system designers, advisers for economic and organizational affairs, etc.
The program graduates will:
- master specialist terminology and language both in its written and oral form
- have excellent knowledge of English
- be able to apply suitable tools of quantitative analysis when tackling tasks related to various areas of corporate economics and to interpret the results correctly
- understand theoretical findings of the specialized disciplines related to corporate economics and management and apply these findings when handling model and practical situations
- be able to analyze the economics and management of any company, create projects in corporate management systems, and suggest and implement practical solutions incorporate economics and management
Our graduates typically become specialists within various business sectors, analysts, corporate management system designers, advisers for economic and organizational affairs, etc.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 21, 2018