Master’s Degree Program without thesis in Business Management for Business Manager is a 90 ECTS credit program with a duration of 1,5 academic years and with 3 30-ECTS semesters. The medium of instruction for this program is English. The regular program consists of 10 courses of 30 local credits and a term Project. The institute, upon the request of the program director, may require the prospective student to take additional courses if his/her background is not seen fit to follow the program.
Qualifications Requirements & Regulations
The Qualification of BUSINESS MANAGEMENT for BUSINESS MANAGER(in English) is obtained upon graduation from the program BUSINESS MANAGEMENT for BUSINESS MANAGER(in English), which requires;
- Completion of all the courses designated within the curriculum of the program, having a total of 90 ECTS Credits (including a project work of 30 ECTS), with passing grades, and
- Achievement of a cumulative grade point average (CGPA) of at least 2.00 out of 4.00.
Profile of the Program (Qualification)
Master's Degree Program in BUSINESS MANAGEMENT for BUSINESS MANAGER(in English) ("Second Cycle" in QF-EHEA and "7th Level" in TYYÇ ) is an academically-oriented program giving access to degree and non-degree research programs and professional practice demanding advanced levels of knowledge, skills, and competencies. The program can be classified in regards to ISCED (The International Standard Classification of Education) 2011 and NQF-HETR (The Turkish Qualifications Framework for HE) profiles and fields of education as follows:
- ISCED Field of Education: 34 - Business And Administration
- ISCED 2011 Level: 7, Orientation (Profile): 74, Subcategory: 747, Academically-oriented "Second Cycle" degree
- NQF-HETR Field of Education: 34 - Business And Administration
- NQF-HETR Profile of Education: Academically-oriented "Second Cycle" degree
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 31, 2018