The Master in Management and Business Strategy is aimed at students who intend to deepen and develop knowledge and skills in the area of business management, and was designed with the aim of preparing students for an appropriate business decision-making process, endowing them with the knowledge, tools and techniques necessary for the performance of business management and strategic management functions in particular, in business organizations in the most diverse sectors of activity, national or international.
In terms of teaching methodologies, MGEE is based on the best international teaching practices, emphasizing the practical connection with companies and other organizations, through partnerships.
Technicians or senior staff and management positions in companies (large or SMEs) or other organizations, national and multinational.
- Holders of a bachelor's degree.
- Holders of a foreign higher academic degree, recognized as meeting the objectives of the Bachelor's degree.
- Holders of a school, scientific or professional curriculum, recognized by the competent body as attesting the capacity to carry out this cycle of studies.
Close contact with the business world and with leading professionals in the field, through the application of Project Based Learning (PBL) and study visits - Closer, Bold International, Drive4You, Science4You, Sociedade Central de Cervejas, Renova, Matutano or Autoeuropa.
- Strategic management
- Accounting and Financial Reporting
- Supply chain management
- Innovation and Organization
- Business Negotiation
- Project management
- Business Intelligence
- Corporate Finance
- Industrial and Service Marketing
- Global Marketing
- Team Management
- Management Game
- Dissertation / Business Project