About the program
The education in “Financial management and marketing” program is a mix of disciplines, suitable for those who wish to have a wider view at the dependence and power of the relationship between the processes for creation, communication and value providing, which is actually the marketing and financial results of the organizations.
- be prepared to make a link between marketing efforts and financial results;
- possess competences to successfully create and manage budgets;
- be aware of the delicacy of business etiquette and the importance of the presentation skills for the successful business;
- be able to prepare financial strategies which express the marketing plans.
- be able to work as financial and marketing managers, analysts and experts;
- possess competencies to successfully manage their own business;
- be able to accomplish themselves also as consultants in the field of marketing and finance.
All programs are offered in full time, part-time and distant learning form. No age requirements
Program taught in: