Only one out of 50 ideas becomes successful. It is time to develop real business innovation practices to drive the transformation of THE idea into a valuable customer proposition. For this reason, we are offering a comprehensive part-time study program for individuals who believe that business innovation is on the critical path to transforming our social systems, going beyond simple technology and process automation.
During this Master’s course, students will have the opportunity to work on concrete projects. They will apply the knowledge that they have acquired in a final assignment aiming at launching their own project.
Define the problem to solve and then implement the solutions, always with the needs of the end user at the core of concept development.
- Digital thought leaders perspective
- Marketing in digital world
- Digital technologies trends
- Enablers and platforms
- Product creativity techniques
- Software crafting
- Fab Lab
Lean Value Proposition
Tackle the core challenges for business creating compelling products and services customers want to buy.
- Lean canvas for value proposition
- Minimal viable product
- Technology ecosystem
- Disruption models
- Consumer research
- Market benchmark
Understand the key concepts and techniques to shape companies’ innovation strategy.
- Value creation
- New business models
- Business planning
- Product features planning
- Process and tools for execution
- Strategy presentation
Grasp the role of innovation in the entrepreneurial process and in firm creation.
- Leadership readiness
- Company creation
- IP Management
- Startup investor toolkit
- Team creation
Agile Product Development
Leverage the agile methodology aimed at continuously delivering a working product.
- Product development process
- Development techniques
- Architectures and operational systems
- Software crafting, prototyping, and testing
- Deliver product objectives
Design new experiences that fit with consumer needs and behavior is necessary to create a competitive advantage.
- User experience design
- User empowerment
- Customization management
- Web & Mobile platforms
- Setting key performance indicators
- Value offer design & Packaging
- Data & Targeting
Define your key audience and how to reach them through optimized channels.
- Lean commercial organization
- Market segmentation
- Sales process
- Business development
- Pipeline building
- Negotiation skills
- Communication and press relation
- Marketing toolkit crafting
Experiment across commercial channels and product development to identify the most efficient ways to grow a business.
- Sustainable growth
- Company hosting/incubation
- Incubation process
- Scale up and expansion
- Access to financial facilities
- Consolidation & Diversification
- The school is proposing optional trips with additional fees. Programs and fees will be tailored to the number of registered students.
- Get 2 days inspiration from USI in Paris, an OCTO technologies event.
- Travel to San Francisco to meet some of the most inspiring companies and experts in the field of entrepreneurship and innovation.
We are standing on the edge of a technological revolution that will fundamentally change our lives, unlike anything humankind has experienced before.
With the billions of people connected to the Internet on mobile, the expansive crowd-sourcing knowledge available and the ever-increasing predictive processing capabilities – possibilities have become infinite. These possibilities will be multiplied as a result of emerging technology developments in countless fields such as artificial intelligence, robotics, the Internet of Things, autonomous vehicles, 3-D printing and renewable energy.
The 4.7 billion mobile phone owners in 2016 illustrate this massive expansion. Peer-to-peer music platforms have demonstrated how technology has reached a huge number of adopters in a reduced amount of time, paving the way to the development of new products and services, dramatically improving the experience and disrupting established business models. Booking a flight, renting a private home for a holiday, ordering a cab and paying without cash are just a few examples of what can be done at the tip of our fingertips on mobile phones these days.
The platform ecosystems and the acceleration of technology innovation, combined with the velocity of business model disruptions are becoming complex to anticipate. Even the most connected and best-informed business leaders need to set aside their most natural survival instincts in order to understand this fast-changing environment, challenge the assumptions of their operating teams and continuously innovate for long-term existence.
Business Innovation @ CREA Genève from CREA Genève on Vimeo.
Founded in 1975 in Bordeaux, INSEEC has developed over the past 40 years into a group of 16 schools, offering generalist and specialist programs in Management, Finance, Marketing, Communication, Digital, Luxury, Wine & Spirits. These programs are offered on 9 campuses in Europe, in the United States and online.
Located in the heart of vibrant cities such as Paris, London, San Francisco and Shanghai, by the seaside like in Monaco or Bordeaux, or close to the Alps in Lyon, Chambery, and Geneva, INSEEC provides its 15,000 students the opportunity to study from Bachelor to MSc, MBA or DBA, settling itself as an uncontested leader in the French Private Higher Education sector.
- No admission test required.
- Each application will be reviewed by course management.
- The school reserves the right to accept or reject a candidate for any reason.
- A min. of 15 students is required for the program to start.
- Bachelor’s degree, Swiss diploma in marketing/communication, CFC/EFZ in marketing/communication (professional experience required) or another equivalent diploma
- English fluent;
- Period: October 2017 – January 2019;
- Courses, workshops, e-learning/webcast, travel and Masters project: about 900 hours;
- Full-time job or 5-month internship (to be validated by CREA and scheduled during the teaching period at the school);
- Program length: 16 months;
- Timetable: Every two weeks + 3 full weeks of classes (Fridays from 9 am to 6 pm – Saturdays from 9 am to 4 pm);
- Course fees: CHF 18,000.- + Optional trips with additional fees tailored to the number of registered students (INSEEC San Francisco, USI Paris);
- -10% discount if you sign up before 31/03/2017.
Shaping your future
This cutting-edge program aims to develop the knowledge and capabilities necessary to identify and analyze the key factors driving competitiveness and innovation at the organizational level.
- Innovation Manager
- Business Strategist
- Product Portfolio Manager
- Product Manager
- Business Development Manager
A school that is close to the business world
Our motto is “learn from experience”. Teaching must come from expert specialists. All our teaching staff are professionals in their field. They share their knowledge and toolsets with the students so that what they learn is relevant.
The work market is changing rapidly and it is important for each student to enter the world of work with a relevant skill set.
Program taught in: