Why Master in Business Innovation in Madrid
- Study Business Innovation in a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education. Set yourself apart from the competition.
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
- Earn Dual Degree Master Program (university-specific) Diploma with University of Vic - Central University of Catalonia (UVic-UCC)
The Master in Business Innovation in Madrid at GBSB Global Business School is a degree that transforms business professionals of today into the leaders, drivers, and advocates of innovation of tomorrow. This program encourages nurtures and develops the innovative potential students possess.
The Master in Business Innovation in Madrid program is designed to have an impact on students and their ability to effectively manage, articulate, and implement innovative processes within their places of employment.
The Master in Business Innovation in Madrid teaches students how to analyze global industries, to understand markets of uncertainty and change, and to add value to a product or service in the business world. This program encompasses hands-on courses that will push students to advance their skills in brainstorming, agile methodologies, and creative thinking.
Master in Business Innovation in Madrid will prepare students for the multi-faceted, business development world by incorporating relevant teachings in topics like design thinking, product innovation, business model design, and knowledge management. In order to receive a global education that can be applied to the international marketplace, students will also develop expertise in complementary areas of study such as international negotiations, market research methods, and sustainability and business ethics.
Master in Business Innovation in Madrid at GBSB Global incorporates the latest interactive teaching methods and workshops that include various innovative business models development techniques such as Business Model Canvas, rapid prototyping, empathy mapping, user persona methodology, Lego ® Serious Play® and others.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Evenings
- Location – Madrid, Spain
- Faculty with Industry Experience.
- Company Visits.
- Students from 70 Different Countries.
- Exclusive International Business Events.
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale.
- Career Opportunities at Top Companies Barcelona and around the globe.
- Teach students how to be successful decision makers by exposing them to real-world examples through industrial visits, company presentations, global study trips and more.
- Provide the most relevant curriculum that will incorporate the most innovative teachings and practical knowledge as applied to business innovation.
- Prepare students for competitive markets worldwide with an education focused on a global business perspective and cultural awareness.
- Develop a deeper understanding of innovation processes and methods, business model design, product and service development, and design thinking.
- Transform students into future leaders of the business world by providing pertinent knowledge that can be applied to business innovation.
- Provide an education with a strong philosophy embedded in business ethics and sustainability.
WHY GBSB GLOBAL?
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The first and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as ONE OF THE BEST BUSINESS SCHOOLS in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Recognized as a LEADER IN GLOBAL EDUCATION by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- OFFICIAL MEMBER of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Develop an international career with the Master in Business Innovation in Barcelona.
Digital Transformation Manager
Responsible for the digitization of existing or new products &/or services. They use digital expertise to develop a marketing, communication, and management strategy online.
Responsible for the creation and design of business models with tailored revenue streams and pricing strategies for the new products and/or services of a particular organization.
Engineers handle the more technical aspects of business innovation, primarily by creating innovative prototypes and developing new supply chain strategies.
Change Agents are in charge of the motivation and management of people within an organization. He or she may create and implement transformational business strategies to improve the efficiency of business operations and outcomes.
Business Development Manager
Individuals here conduct consumer research, market analysis, and industry forecasting to identify new opportunities in the market for the company to access.
Innovation analysts monitor the activity of market competitors and use research and analytics to drive improvements in the business process. Their goal is to ensure product development aligns with overall business strategy.
Innovation catalysts are professionals with advanced skills in studying and forecasting cultural trends in the market. Catalysts are responsible for driving global market growth based on the assessment of consumer demand and market opportunity.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated July 9, 2018