Do not postpone your study plans. Start educational journey by enrolling to our Online campus and come to Barcelona or Madrid in Autumn or Winter. Blended learning is available for July and October Intakes.
Why Master of Business Innovation in Barcelona
In the modern world, the word “innovation” often means “success”. Every organization that wants to achieve anything on the global market has to continuously embrace innovation and come up with new practices for its day-to-day operations. Being able to adapt to this ever-changing environment is, without a doubt, crucial.
The Master of Business Innovation program at GBSB Global in Barcelona, one of Spain’s most innovative hubs, helps you do just that! It educates students on how to analyze global industries, to identify markets of uncertainty and change, and to add value to a product or service in the world of business.
Set yourself apart from the competition with GBSB Global Business School:
- Study Business Innovation in a Business School Where “Digital” is at Its Core. GBSB Global is the only higher education institution in Spain accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education;
- Obtain a differential qualification with Microsoft Imagine Academy – GBSB Global prepares students to meet market demand in digital technologies.
The Master in Business Innovation in Barcelona at GBSB Global Business School is a degree that transforms business professionals of today into the leaders, drivers, and innovation advocates of tomorrow. This program encourages nurtures, and develops the innovative potential students possess. It is designed to have an impact on students and their ability to effectively manage, articulate, and implement innovative processes within their places of employment.
This degree takes a proactive, hands-on approach teaching agile methodologies and creative thinking. This program will prepare students for the multi-faceted, business development world by incorporating relevant teachings in topics like design thinking, product innovation, business model design, and knowledge management.
In order to receive a global education that can be applied to the international marketplace, students will also develop expertise in complementary areas of study such as international negotiations, market research methods, and sustainability and business ethics.
The Master in Business Innovation will look at design thinking, product innovation, business model design, and knowledge management to prepare students for the challenges that lay ahead. This program in Barcelona prepares students to meet global demands by educating morally responsible, culturally adept business leaders able to navigate international negotiations, perform market research, and act in accordance with sustainable and ethical business practices.
- Duration of the program – 9 months
- Language of the program – English
- Intakes – October, January, April / Yearly
- Schedule – Full Time, Evenings
- Location – Barcelona, Spain
- Company Visits & Field Trips
- Faculty with Industry Experience
- Exclusive International Business Events
- Practical Knowledge Applicable on a Global Scale
- International Student Body (Students from Over 70 Different Countries)
- Career Opportunities at Top Companies in Barcelona & around the globe.
- Provide the most relevant curriculum that will incorporate the most innovative teachings and practical knowledge as applied to business innovation.
- Develop a deeper understanding of innovation processes and methods, business model design, product and service development, and design thinking.
- Prepare students for competitive markets worldwide with an education focused on a global business perspective and cultural awareness.
- Develop students into future leaders of the business world by providing pertinent knowledge that can be applied to business innovation.
- Teach students how to be successful decision makers by exposing them to real-world examples through industrial visits, company presentations, global study trips and more.
- Deliver an education with a strong philosophy embedded in business ethics and sustainability.
Why GBSB Global?
- Global Diversity | Students from 70+ countries and faculty from 20+ countries.
- The only business school in Spain with an international accreditation from ASIC.
- The 1 st and only official Microsoft School in Spain, accredited by Microsoft as a leader in digital education, providing students with the most state-of-the-art learning experience from day one.
- Official Microsoft Showcase School.
- Recognized as a Leader on Global Education by Newsweek Magazine.
- Ranked No. 1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools.
- Official Member of the European Council for Business Education (ECBE).
- The only business school in Barcelona and Madrid with the status of ACCA Computer Based Examination Center.
- Member of The Accreditation Council for Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP), USA.
- Recorded as One of The Best Business Schools in Europe by MYBS (Mind Your Own Business School).
- Repetitive winner of International Business Ethics Case Competition, USA.
- Focus on Innovation | From teaching methods, course curriculum and workshops to fully digitalized educational environment we are all about innovation and challenging status quo.
- Employability & Career Development Opportunities | Practical knowledge and skills, career counseling and individual coaching sessions.
Discover new career opportunities with the Master in Business Innovation in Barcelona.
Digital Transformation Manager
Responsible for the digitization of existing or new products &/or services. They use digital expertise to develop a marketing, communication, and management strategy online.
Business Development Manager
Individuals who conduct consumer research, market analysis, and industry forecasting to identify new opportunities in the market for the company to access.
Research and Development Manager
Responsible for researching, designing, controlling, and implementing new practices and protocols in company’s daily operations. RnD Manager is a highly sought for position on the current market.
Strategy Managers play a vital role in any organization. They work with high executives and help them analyze company’s future plans and goals to see whether they are manageable.
Innovation catalysts are professionals with advanced skills in studying and forecasting cultural trends in the market. Catalysts are responsible for driving global market growth based on the assessment of consumer demand and market opportunity.
Innovation analysts monitor the activity of market competitors and use research and analytics to drive improvements in the business process. Their goal is to ensure product development aligns with overall business strategy.
Responsible for the creation and design of business models with tailored revenue streams and pricing strategies for the new products and/or services of a particular organization.
Product Managers conduct a thorough market research to help new products see the final market. They use KPI (Key Performance Indicators) to determine product specification, set pricing, and see how the company is growing.
About the School
GBSB Global is an educational organization created to challenge new economic circumstances and changing times. The business school has been ranked #1 in Europe in the Guide to Sustainability Schools a ... Read More