The MBI is an Executive Master, taught in collaboration with Cambridge Judge Business School and Orchestra (Basque Institute of Competitiveness). The programme is unique in its field, integrating theory and practice and reinforcing the idea of innovation through action.
It allows participants to discover new business opportunities, enhance the development and implementation of strategic ideas, create a culture that encourages innovation, facilitate the integration of R+D+I, develop an innovation project for their company and convert themselves into leaders who can drive innovation in their companies. The course consists of 6 intensive week-long modules in various locations.
Module 1- Strategic Analysis for Innovation - Bilbao, 9th-14th May 2016
Understand the key concepts and techniques to shape companies’ innovation strategy.
Module 2- Innovation Management- Florence, 27th June- 1st July 2016
Identify the key stages, methods and critical elements of innovation processes and routines.
Module 3- Leadership for Innovation- San Sebastian, 26th September-1 st October 2016
Learn from history how to lead yourself and your organization going forward.
Module 4- Building the Innovative Organisation- Madrid, 21st -26th November 2016
The alignment of the key functional areas to facilitate innovation.
Module 5- Leveraging Innovation: Intra/entrepreneurship- Cambridge, 23rd-27th January 2017
The role of innovation in the entrepreneurial process and in firm creation.
Module 6- Global Innovation Hot Spots- Bilbao, 20th-25th March 2017
Learn about distinctive innovation models from around the globe – where do you see your organization next?
- Professional Experience: Candidates will have at least five years of professional experience in positions of responsibility.
- Academic Record: A University degree from a recognised institution of higher education.
- English Proficiency: Ability to participate effectively in a programme conducted in English. English Test: A recently completed official test (TOEFL; Cambridge, TOEIC or IELTS) or an internal language test conducted by the University of Deusto.
Business Innovation Project - Innovation in practice
Throughout the MBI programme, participants will develop a Business applied project relevant to each participant´s organisation or personal interest based on cutting-edge issues in the field of business innovation, with the support of experienced tutors. The development of this project is an integrative learning experience that ties together all of the various threads of the Programme and facilitates their real-world application.
Individual Development Programme
The Master offers the possibility to take part in individual sessions with an executive coach, to work through the participant's skills and capabilities in order to improve their own professional development and effectiveness. The sessions could help:
- Develop self-awareness on capabilities of achieving and where to make changes and improvements.
- Keep focused when facing challenges and difficulties.
- Identify and maximise business ideas and opportunities.
Duration & Price
This course is campus-based
- Start date: May 2016
- Duration: 9 months
- Price: EUR 19,500
- Deadline: May 10th, 2016
- Place: Spain / San Sebastian, Bilbao, Madrid Great Britain/Cambridge, Italy/Florence
Program taught in: