Business Informatics combines the areas of business knowledge, knowledge of management and social skills as well as business use of information technology. The figure below shows in more detail some key competencies in these areas in view of the knowledge and skills required as well as the typical job titles held by business information specialists.
As a graduate, you will acquire the highest level of expert competencies in the field of informatics and business. You will obtain practical knowledge of business transformation and digitalization, the development of new business models and advanced use of information technology in business operations. During the study you can acquire thorough knowledge and skills of business informatics and, by selecting the contents (courses), you can create an area of specialization that most closely corresponds to your personal, professional and employment ambitions.
First-year enrolment is open to:
- Graduates of first-level programmes in relevant study programmes with at least 180 ECTS, or those that have completed the current programme of study for qualification in relevant study programmes
- Graduates of equivalent courses listed in the previous paragraph in unrelated areas of study and must complete additional academic requirements of 12 ECTS: Microeconomics 1 (6 ECTS) and Introduction to Business (6 ECTS).
In accordance with Article 41 of the Law of Higher Educations, candidates are ranked in cases where the number of available spots are limited. Candidates are ranked based on their undergraduate GPA (70%) and the exam results of Type 2 and Type 3 undergraduate elective courses (30%)
- Duration of study: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Scope of ECTS: 120 ECTS
- Study status: full-time & part-time
- Degree: Master in Business Informatics (second-cycle)
The Program offers:
- A combination of business, technological and managerial knowledge
- and skills
- Good understanding of a role and organization of IT in companies
- Work with modern information tools
- Project work on case studies
- Excellent domestic and foreign professors
- Guests from practice
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017