Presentation of the Program
Acquires a comprehensive vision of the industry of events and business tourism, expanding knowledge and experiencing direct contact with the MICE sector.
Address the set of activities related to the MICE industry and business tourism with guarantees of success.
Manage techniques to efficiently operate and manage each operational phase of the different types of events.
Promote the essential skills in the exercise of managerial functions in the professional organization of congresses, conventions, incentives, fairs and other types of events.
- Graduates or university graduates.
- Professionals linked to the tourism sector.
- WITHOUT UNIVERSITY TITLE: certify 3 years of work experience.
- Introduction to the MICE sector
- Classification of the market; Types of events
- Strategic management in the MICE sector
- Factors and actors in the MICE segment
- Marketing and communication in the MICE sector
- Protocol in the organization of events
- Coordination and management of work teams
- Production of events in the MICE sector
- The post-event. Measurement and management of results
In Online mode , the student will receive all the information and advice through the virtual classroom and will have individualized tutorials for its correct development.
The Semi-Class modality includes:
- Dual training: theoretical-practical classes
- Guaranteed and remunerated practices in leading companies.
- Training in virtual campus.
- Master lectures.
- Visits to locations and spaces of interest.
- Continuous assessment.
- Presentation of final project.
ESODE Business School offers this master's degree in two modalities:
- SEMI PRESENCIAL: The master will have a duration of one academic year counting on a theoretical and a practical part. The classroom training will take place from Monday to Friday in the morning. Price: € 3,850
- ONLINE: It will last 9 months. Price: € 1,950
The student who decides to take the Master's Degree under the SEMI-PRESENCIAL modality will take part in paid and guaranteed curricular practices at the best companies or institutions in the country. Thus, the student will complete 4 months of internships favoring the acquisition of skills that facilitate their employability, always appropriate to the level of studies completed *.
In-company training is mandatory and monitoring of student performance will be done through an academic tutor by ESODE Business School and another tutor designated by the company.
Students who choose to choose the ONLINE modality, ESODE Business School offers the possibility of requesting internships (unpaid) in our companies and collaborating institutions, always subject to availability of places in them.
* Students who are working in the organization of events can validate their practices.
Semi On-Site Call
- November 2019 - Open registration
- October 2019 - Open registration
The students of ESODE, once the training program is finished, will obtain the Master's degree in Corporate Events and Business Tourism (MICE) .
About the School
Es la primera escuela de negocios en Europa especializada en comunicación en vivo y el directo que ofrece formación en la organización integral de eventos. La escuela cuenta con una bolsa de prácticas ... Read More