- Wide Range of courses covering all fields of Management
- Professional dimension : corporate mission
The Master in Business Engineering offers the opportunity to understand and get involved in all areas of management. A business engineer can integrate the main functions and departments of organizations. The programme develops advanced knowledge and know-how in the areas of finance, marketing, control, strategy, and human resources, but will also develop the skills that top executives and entrepreneurs require: information processing, problem solving, project leadership, people management, communication, ethical behavior, entrepreneurship, critical mindset and personal judgment, teamwork and self-management.
This programme aims at educating future executives for commercial and non-commercial organisations, as well as talented entrepreneurs. We are proud to include among our alumni CEO’s of listed companies (Dominique Leroy – CEO Belgacom ; Marc Grynberg – CEO Umicore), high-level bankers ; Eric Boyer de la Giroday – President ING Belgium), talented marketing directors (Joachim Rubin – VP Marketing Delhaize), brilliant consultants (Olivier Hamoir – Director McKinsey & Company; François Faelli – Partner Bain & Company; Stefan Fab – Senior Partner BCG), but also the Director General of RTBF, Jean-Paul Philippot and successful entrepreneurs, such as José Zurstrassen (Skynet, Keytrade Bank) or Nicolas Steisel (Exki).
Fact Sheet :
- English (30 to 90%) and French (10 to 70%) depending on the choice of electives courses
- Compulsory in-company consulting assignment (field project)
- Compulsory exchange programme
- Optional QTEM networked master
- Optional credited internship (25 ECTS)
- TOEFL > 95
- GMAT > 650
- ECTS gGrade of B
- Management and engineering background (notably physics and chemistry)
This school offers programs in:
Last updated October 23, 2017