This very intensive and demanding programme, prepares future executives, leaders, and entrepreneurs who can work in any type of industry and organisation—for-profit, non-profit, or public. Students in this programme develop the ability to understand and engage in all areas of business administration. A business engineer is able to integrate all main functions and departments of an organisation and to arbitrate between them. Students develop their knowledge and know-how in all fields of management (strategy, finance, marketing, human resources and leadership, operations and supply-chain, innovation, information systems, and digital business), while also learning key skills involved in defining a strategy, enacting changes, or creating a business: information analysis, problem solving, project leadership, personnel management, communication, ethics in business, critical thinking, entrepreneurial drive, team work, and self-management.
- English (up to 100%) and French (uo to 70%) depending on the choice of electives courses
- Required exchange program
- Eligible for QTEM network
- Eligible for Double degree (Politecnico di Milano)
- Eligible for credited internship (25 credits)
Program taught in: