Master of Economics and Management
A master’s degree in business economics and management is an increasingly essential tool in a global economy. Thanks to its interdisciplinary approach, it will give you a solid background in advanced business economics and management and enable you to upgrade your skills in applied contemporary management techniques combined with gained knowledge of international entrepreneurial activities represented by a number of lectured disciplines of four specializations Marketing and Trade, Entrepreneurship, Corporate Finance, and Accounting and Taxes, for a career in business and entrepreneurship sphere.
After all, today's students are tomorrow's professionals. Come join us in new and modern study programme where cutting-edge research meets with the family atmosphere of the regional university.
- The submission of an electronic application until April 18, 2018
- The payment of the administrative fee for the admission procedure.
- Officially certified copies of a diploma proving graduation from Bachelor's, or follow-up Master's degree programmes or Master's degree programme of the same or a similar focus on the enrolment day at the latest.
- Applicants who have completed a degree study programme abroad (Bachelor´s, follow-up Master´s, Master´s degree programmes), shall substantiate the certified copy or original of the decision on the recognition of foreign higher education in the Czech Republic with documents in the enrolment period at the latest, unless otherwise specified in an international agreement.
- The successful completion of the admission procedure. An entrance examination is part of the admission procedure, which shall take place on May 4, 2018. The entrance examination will be held online.
- The payment of the tuition fee in the study degree programme accredited in English shall be made in the enrolment period at the latest. The tuition fee is intended for the entire academic year in advance.
Applicants can apply to the study degree programme in Economics and Management, the field of study Business Economics and Management, the specialization Marketing and Trade.
All activities and related administrative procedures in the context of the above degree study programme and the field of study will be conducted in English. School of Business Administration reserves the right to use electronic communication in communication with the applicant.
Conditions for the admission to the follow-up Master´s degree study programme in Economics and Management accredited in English in the full-time form of study - an original document with PayPal fee payments instructions.
Qualifying you for life
The follow-up Master´s degree programme Economics and Management, field of study Business Economics and Management is designed to prepare proactive entrepreneurs, including business professionals and commercial, industrial and public sector managers/leaders, advisors or consultants in multinationals to act in the management functions at all levels demonstrating proficiency in business economics and management and able to create, manage and develop not only in the business community, but also outside of it.
Graduates will have knowledge especially but not only in the fields of strategic management and marketing, finance management, crises management, corporate finance, accounting, taxation, business law, data processing, and will have the capability to evaluate the complex business environment through analytical tools for key decision-making processes. Particular attention is placed on international entrepreneurial activities.
Our former students enjoy careers in many professions, including positions such as financial manager, auditor, marketing executive/analyst/manager, operational and sales manager/export sales representative, HR manager/specialist, business analyst, international business development manager/specialist, consultant or advisers for economic and organizational affairs.
The skills you will acquire will provide you with an excellent foundation for your future life and career.
L - Lecture, S - Seminar, C - Course-credit, E- Exam, 1, 2, 3, 4 - Semester
|Statistical Data Processing||2||1||x||5|
|International Business Law||2||0||x||5|
|Human Resources Management||2||1||x||5|
|International Financial Management||2||1||x||5|
|International Taxation and Tax Systems||2||1||x||5|
|Marketing of Financial Services||2||1||x||4|
|Master Thesis Seminar||0||2||x||5|
|Mathematics in Economics||2||1||x||5|
|Marketing Communication 2||2||1||x||5|
|Decision Analysis for Managers||2||1||x||4|
|Corporate Social Responsibility||2||0||x||5|
|Investment Instruments and Strategies||2||0||x||5|
|International Business Finance||1||1||x||5|
15 credits should be earned from elective courses
Information on the overall results of the admission procedure shall be published within 15 days after the end of the admission procedure on the official notice board and on the website of the Faculty.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 28, 2018