International Master Degree Programme: Business Development and Innovation in International Context
The 5 best reasons to participate in the program
1. Analytic, creative and systematic thinking is developed with the help of carefully assembled educational modules that allow deepdive approach;
2. A block of special skills disciplines helps to form cross-cultural teamwork and leadership;
3. Teaching is being conducted in close partnership with business practitioners who share their up-to-date expertise with the students;
4. Motivating learning environment;
5. The program is carried out in partnership with: KPMG, Unilever, Russian Standard, Coca-Cola, Sberbank, Quiznos LLC, Young Carrieris.
What sets your program apart from other programs?
Creation of versatile and qualified graduates through effective combination of basic current educational courses with contemporary teaching techniques, case competitions and workshops.
What type of person is ideal for this program?
Candidates are required to hold a Bachelor, Specialist or Master degree in any subject area, all applicants must demonstrate English language proficiency at B+ level, no TOEFL or IELTS is necessary.
What do participants get out of the program?
The graduate of the “Business development and innovation in international context” Master-degree program is a well prepared highly skilled expert, who is able to create a new company from scratch on either national or international level and work in the cross-cultural environment. An outstanding feature of this Master-degree program graduate is the competence to manage and put into life innovation projects as well as provide for sustainable company development.
This school offers programs in: