The Wake Forest Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA) degree is designed by our faculty with the input of our corporate partners to ensure we are delivering the performance-ready professionals that the market demands. We develop problem solvers that can take data from insight to impact, and can add value to any organization from day one.
Masters in Business Analytics programs empower our students with:
- Ability – To define business problems that can be resolved through the use of data and analytics
- Knowledge – To determine the proper methodologies needed to address current business challenges
- Confidence – To effectively use the conclusions of their analyses to shape critical business decisions
|Focus on experiential learning projects with our corporate partners and use of actual retail data from our unique Center for Retail Innovation corporate partnerships.|
|Differentiate yourself by developing stronger communication, teamwork and leadership skills, and an understanding of the responsible and ethical use of data for making better decisions.|
|Emphasis on training across the full spectrum of analytics methodologies with strong business knowledge from innovative courses such as Data Visualization and Analytics in the Boardroom.|
- Location: Winston-Salem, NC
- Duration: 10 months
- Eligibility: Recent college graduates with limited or no full-time, post-graduate work experience
- Advantage: Launch your career in an analytics driven role
- Location: Online Classroom
- Duration: 2 years
- Eligibility: Working professionals with more than two years of full-time, post-graduate work experience
- Advantage: Enhance your professional skill set and move forward in leadership while still working full-time
The Wake Forest School of Business has designed the MSBA program with the input of our corporate partners to meet their industry needs. Their feedback is clear — we need performance-ready analysts who demonstrate business knowledge and exceptional communication skills.
Graduates of the Wake Forest MSBA program will be equipped with marketable skills valued by top employers:
- Ability to identify and define business problems that can be resolved through the use of data and analytics
- Knowledge to determine the proper analytical methodology to address current business challenges
- Expertise to properly conduct valuable analyses with a thorough understanding of the methodology and assumptions
- Confidence and ability to effectively communicate the results of those analyses to all stakeholders
To be eligible for the MSBA program, you must hold or be pursuing a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution. Successful completion of coursework in calculus and statistics is required. Our program is designed for recent college graduates with limited or no full-time, post-graduate work experience.
The Wake Forest MSBA program is STEM and OPT certified, providing enhanced employment opportunities for international students. The STEM and OPT certifications can allow students to work for three years in the U.S. while working with companies to obtain a work visa. Optional Practical Training (OPT) is a period during which undergraduate and graduate students with F-1 Visa status who have completed or have been pursuing their degrees for more than nine months are permitted to work for one year in the U.S. on a student visa with the goal of gaining practical training to complement their education. STEM Certification allows a 24-month extension of the post-completion OPT, and is available to graduates of the Wake Forest MSBA program.
International students always have the option to use their training to pursue career opportunities within their home countries, or find U.S. companies seeking to fill positions overseas with MSBA graduates. The Wake Forest Market Readiness & Employment Center is available to all MSBA students to help define career objectives, improve interviewing skills and explore opportunities to launch the career you want.a
About the School
Founded in 1834, Wake Forest is a private, coeducational collegiate university based in Winston-Salem, North Carolina. One of the leading institutions of its kind, Wake Forest blends the intimacy of a ... Read More