- Level of education: Master programme
- Type of instruction: Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Language of instruction: English
Benefits of the programme
- The programme aims to develop fundamental knowledge in management and up-to-date analytical tools used to inform managerial decisions. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge of big data analytics tools and ability to use them to solve managerial tasks.
- Academic staff with teaching experience in leading international business schools, including guest lecturers from top-ranking international business schools and seasoned practitioners from leading data-intensive companies.
- Master thesis is a full-cycle big data research project. It is a case study of an existing private or state-owned company. This unique combination of theory and practical interdisciplinary project work will bring future graduates a broad spectrum of competencies to meet their professional goals.
- The programme is taught in English in a cross-cultural environment enhancing the employability of graduates in the international job market.
- Statistical Data Analysis in Python
- Machine learning
- Processing of natural language and images
- Introduction to Sectoral Analysis
- Marketing analytics
- Project Management
- Contemporary strategic analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Design thinking
- Knowledge Management
- Enterprise architecture
- Digital business
- Data Mining and Visualisation
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Marketing of Innovative Products
- Development of business strategy;
- Identification and minimization of risks;
- Business efficiency increase and business processes optimization;
- Customer segmentation and market analysis;
- Product value increase for customers;
- New product and service creation.
Graduates are well-placed to secure positions in business analytics and management of cross-functional teams. They can apply quantitative data analysis to provide effective solutions to a range of tasks, for example:
- Development of a business strategy
- Identification and minimization of risks
- Enhancement of business efficiency and business processes optimization
- Customer segmentation and market analysis
- Enhancement of product value for customers
- New product and service creation
Last updated August 2019