- Level of education: Master programme
- Type of instruction: Full-time
- Duration: 2 years
- Language of instruction: English
Benefits of the programme
- The MiBA Programme aims to develop fundamental knowledge in management and up-to-date analytical tools used to inform managerial decisions. Graduates will be equipped with the knowledge of big data analytics tools and able to use them to solve managerial tasks.
- Academic staff with teaching experience in leading international business schools, including guest lecturers from top-ranking international business schools and expert practitioners.
- Master thesis is a full-cycle big data research project. It is a case study of an existing private or state-owned company. This unique combination of theory and practical interdisciplinary project work will bring future graduates a broad spectrum of competencies to meet their professional goals.
- The programme is taught in English in a cross-cultural environment enhancing the employability of graduates in the international job market.
- Statistical Data Analysis in Python
- Machine learning
- Processing of natural language and images
- Introduction to Sectoral Analysis
- Marketing analytics
- Project Management
- Contemporary strategic analysis
- Managerial Economics
- Design thinking
- Knowledge Management
- Enterprise architecture
- Digital business
- Data Mining and Visualisation
- Technology Entrepreneurship
- Marketing of Innovative Products
Theoretical and practical knowledge and skills sufficient for performing the following tasks:
- Determining the direction and strategies of business development
- Risk identification and minimization
- Business efficiency improvement and business processes optimisation
- Customer segmentation and consumption analysis
- Increasing the value of the company’s products for customers
- Development of new products and services.
Practical training and career opportunities
Graduates are well-placed to secure positions in business analytics and management of cross-functional teams. They can apply quantitative data analysis to provide effective solutions to a range of tasks, for example:
- Development of business strategy;
- Identification and minimization of risks;
- Enhancement of business efficiency and business processes optimization;
- Customer segmentation and market analysis;
- Enhancement of product value for customers;
- New product and service creation
About the School
St Petersburg University is the oldest university in Russia and for nearly 300 years it has been teaching its students up to the highest educational standards, preparing the graduates who are in high ... Read More