Master in Business Administration
The study programme of Business Administration prepares graduates to solve economic situations in enterprises at the middle and upper management level. Graduates become acquainted with managing the processes of strategic and innovative management in the area of business economics, financial management, marketing operations and managerial decision-making using selected quantitative methods.
- Management of Business Processes - provides graduates with the knowledge of corporate project management, using support software tools. Moreover, graduates acquire the principles of environmental management, auditing, controlling and modern tools and quality management systems.
- Marketing and International Trade - familiarizes graduates with the concept of customer value as a tool of competitive advantage of companies and marketing strategic management of the company, knowledge of brand marketing, forms and instruments of marketing communication of the company, functions and features of the single internal European market and EU external economic relations, business and orientation in the international business environment.
- FACULTY: Faculty of Economics
- LANGUAGE OF INSTRUCTION: English
- Recognized Bachelor in a similar field of studies.
- English skills - B2 level, no official certificate required.
- A short motivation interview via Skype.
- DURATION: 2 years
- FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR: USD 3500
- APPLICATION FEE: CZK 2000/USD 10 (application), CZK 3000 (diploma recognition application)
- SCHOLARSHIP: Erasmus+ scholarship for mobilities available.
- APPLICATION DEADLINE: March 31, 2019 (for academic year 2019/2020)
Program taught in:
See 6 more programs offered by Technical University of Liberec »
Last updated December 19, 2018
This course is
FEE / ACADEMIC YEAR