The International Master programme in Business Administration and Management - Curriculum in Service Management is offered at University of Bologna- Rimini Campus. It aims at developing professional profiles tailored to service management in both industrial and services companies operating in domestic and international markets.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
1. Class of 30 students in an international environment and close relationship with the faculty
2. Network of high qualified international professors and business managers
3. Partnership and collaboration with companies with the project works (in the second year)
4. Students' Guidance during the 2 years
5. Scholarships and opportunities for studying abroad
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/ServiceManagement/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: