This course is designed to provide students with a broad exposure to the principles of industrial (business-to-business – B2B) marketing and to gain valuable knowledge in this area of marketing. More specifically the course aims to:
- identify the industrial, marketing, and business terms and concepts that are significant within the field of industrial marketing
- understand the relationships of these concepts to each other and their relationship to marketing and/or business principles and practices
- introduce students to differences between consumer and business-to-business markets
- understand marketing mix and its creation in conditions of business-to-business markets
- understand the environmental factors affecting the business-to-business markets
The seminars intend to make students apply the theoretical knowledge from lectures by working with case studies and developing the individual marketing plan projects for selected companies. Additionally, class discussions and project presentations will enhance the communications and presentations skills.
Upon completion the student will:
- be able to understand the differences between industrial and consumer markets
- be able to design a marketing plan
- be capable of making decisions regarding organization marketing strategies
- be able to apply the knowledge of B2B marketing in real business life
In order to accomplish course objectives, the classes include the following procedures: lectures, class presentations and discussions on case studies and projects. The class is designed so that participation plays an integral role in the learning process.
About the School
We are the oldest and most prestigious technical university in Romania. The Polytechnic University of Bucharest comprises 15 faculties, 95 bachelor programs, 183 masters programs and 14 scientific fie ... Read More