Business Administration - Curriculum International Management (CLAMDA IM) from the University of Bologna sets high academic and intellectual standards. Rather than focusing on specific business areas, the programme drives students to investigate issues relevant to the strategic management of organizations.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- A highly diverse faculty composed of UNIBO professors with broad international exposure, top foreign professors as well as business practitioners to ensure a great blend of academic rigour and industry relevance.
- Small class size to maximize interaction, facilitate one-to-one coaching and favour energizing group discussions.
- A wealth of activities and seminars to nurture soft skills, leadership and high-impact communication (public speaking, team building, crafting of CV, etc.).
- Scholarships and prizes to reward and support academic excellence, collaborative achievements as well as international internships.
- An extraordinary community of alumni spread all over the world and holding key managerial positions in some of the most exciting companies of the decade.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/InternationalManagement/admission
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
Program taught in: