The degree course is aimed at future architects-engineers who wish to undertake innovative and multidisciplinary training allowing them to plan and manage all aspects of buildings in the context of building renovation, new construction, and urban regeneration.
The programme focuses on these topics adopting a conscious approach to the use of materials, technologies and energy sources. Graduates will be able to implement innovative strategies in order to plan complex buildings, integrate them within their urban context and improve landscape design and life quality. As part of the master's programme students are required to complete a work placement, which prepares them for their future career and professional challenges.
5 reasons to enrol in the degree programme
- Join a degree programme that will provide you with solid architectural engineering skills, adopting innovative strategies and a sustainable approach.
- Become a problem solver and tackle global challenges through an environmentally conscious approach to urban and landscape planning.
- Prepare for an international career, as the masters promote interdisciplinary cooperation and students’ involvement in international programmes.
- Think outside the box by learning to look at problems from different angles and feel rewarded for creative ideas turning into concrete solutions.
- Gain an interdisciplinary perspective aimed at rethinking urban spaces and improving landscape features.
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme.
You can find detailed information about eligibility, the application process, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/ArchitectureEngineering/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
About the School
The Alma Mater Studiorum, the oldest university in the Western world, paves the way for innovation through an increasingly rich programme catalogue, cutting-edge research and a constant and increasing ... Read More