The Master in Branding will give you a global vision for the creation and management of brands, and will allow you to achieve success in an increasingly globalized and competitive environment.
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering","author_url":"","source":"©ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering"}" />
- Qualification: Master in Branding, own title issued by the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF)
- Direction: Jordi Belil, Mercedes Espinós
- ECTS credits: 60
- Duration: October 2020 to July 2021; Monday, Tuesday and Thursday, 17: 00-21: 15.
- Price: October 2020: € 10,000 (+ € 450 pre-registration)
- Language: Spanish
- Access and admission requirements: Official university degree or equivalent to Marketing, Design, Communication. Portfolio and cover letter.
What is the power of a brand in the 21st century? In the Master at Brandin g you will learn how to build solid brands for a changing society like today.
Every company or institution that offers a product or service has a brand with which it operates in its environment. In the Master in Branding you will learn to see that the dimension of this brand and its projection can be variable, but in any case, the global management of the brand is a key factor for success in an increasingly globalized and competitive environment.
At a time when the quality of products and services and their costs are not a sufficient reason for differentiation, branding becomes a key element, both for companies and institutions, in developing a powerful strategy to distinguish itself. The main objectives of a brand are to gain recognition and position itself. Whether from the public or private sector, managing a brand correctly is essential for those who want to grow and gain strength, but also for those who, from a stronger position, seek to maintain leadership in their sector.
Branding refers to the complex process of building the brand through the strategic arrangement of a set of assets linked directly or indirectly to the commitment, identity and experience of an organization.
Information session video
- Achieve a global and strategic vision of the brand world based on real business cases from different sectors, presented by their own authors and / or the same companies.
- Offer the theoretical and conceptual instruments to be able to develop a complete process of brand building and innovation through the brand.
- Put into practice the knowledge acquired through the approach and development of specific microprojects and a global project of innovation through the brand.
- Having resources to understand the complexity and environment in which a product or service operates in order to deploy a strategic project that allows the implementation of brand design.
Students participating in this program will develop their analytical, strategic, and creative thinking skills, in addition to the practical skills of the entire brand-building process: strategy, identity, and brand experience. Students will learn:
- The most current concepts on brand creation and management.
- The processes and keys to developing a brand strategy: Brand positioning, values and personality.
- The processes and keys to develop a Brand Identity according to the Brand Strategy: Naming, Visual Identity, Sensory Identity.
- The processes and keys to develop a complete and global Brand Experience in accordance with the Brand Strategy.
- The keys for the branding professional, in the different roles, responsibilities and collaborations that they can play in the process of brand creation and management.
About the School
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering is a university center founded in 1961 and it is the oldest school of design in Spain. ELISAVA is among the 100 best schools of design and architectu ... Read More