The global management of a brand as its own entity is today a determining factor for its success. Brands speak, listen, feel and interact with their environment permanently.
Only those brands that are based on a correct brand strategy remain in solid market positions.
In the Master's in Branding and Brand Strategy we will talk about the construction of brands through their strategic management. We will work on how it should be perceived, committing and offering a unique identity and experience.
- Credits: 60 ECTS
- Hours: Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Modality: Presencial Barcelona
- Class period: October to June
The Master in Branding and Brand Strategy makes you a professional specialized in the creation of brands, their strategy and values, their graphic representation and communication. The totally practical methodology will allow you to develop projects that respond to the current market needs. Throughout the program you will develop the concepts, techniques and strategies that bring personality to a brand, make it profitable and position it in a unique and harmonious way in their environment.
The Master is specially designed for graduates in plastic arts, graphic design, industrial design, marketing, communication and advertising. Professionals with proven experience of more than three years in the sector. Graphic design knowledge and mastery of the main tools of the Adobe suite are required.
The Master in Branding and Brand Strategy is structured in three large blocks with their respective projects.
01 brand strategy
- Project: branding and strategy
- Branding and identity
- Brand strategy
- Creative concept of a brand
- The identity
- The art of presentations
02 brand identity
- Project: communication and identity
- Languages of a brand. Naming and copy
- Identity typography
- Calligraphy and lettering
- Graphic arts and printing
03 brand experience
- Final project: branding and corporate visual identity
- New formats and communication channels
- Design for the digital media
- Entrepreneurship and business opportunities
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 15, 2018