Master in Biology
Vision, Mission, and Objectives
Vision: to be an exemplary institution in science and mathematics education, with international standards and a great support to the applied sciences, in order to improve human welfare.
- Form quality graduates.
- Play an active role in creating and developing science and technology.
- Increase public appreciation of all MIPA's.
- Support the development of applied sciences at the university.
- Organize the teaching and learning process
- Conduct high-quality research.
- Disseminate research results to the public.
- Have a role in the development of science at national and international levels.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 22, 2018