This master degree within the Faculty of Economical Science aims at achieving the following objectives:
- Forming qualified specialists in conformity with the present requirements of the job markets from Romania and the European Union countries, promoting a set of values based on solidarity, non-discrimination, ethics, scientific objectivity, creativity, and dynamism;
- Engaging students in scientific research through getting involved in national and international scientific projects;
- Ensuring a body of specialists in the economic field, in accordance with the national and international standards.
Master students may gain the following specialized skills after obtaining their degree:
- Knowledge of the elements that are specific to bio-economy, those regarding the ethics of the activity and the way in which these are organized and pursued;
- The capacity to analyze and interpret some problems that are specific to bio-economy and to back up decisions based on the provided information;
- Developing a deep understanding at an operational level of bio-economy in the context of applying European and world strategies;
- Developing skills in the field of entrepreneurial, industrial and agro-alimentary bio-economy;
- The capacity to cognitively and professionally apply concepts, theories and investigation methods within the field of bio-economy.
Some of the subjects studied within this program are the basis of bio-economy, European Union’s bio-economic strategy, World strategy for bio-economy, bio-business, Bio-economic law, Industry and service bio-economy.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the first year of study, 3 weeks, and summing 90 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible career paths:
- Business consultant in agriculture.
- Consultant/expert/economist in environment economy.
- Economist researcher in environment economy.
- Economist researcher in agro-alimentary economy.
- Consultant in ecology and environment.
- Research assistant economist in agro-alimentary economy.
Admission is based on the documents sent in by the candidates, taking into account the undergraduate grade average.
About the School
This institution, founded in 1992, assumes the role of enriching the values of the Romanian culture and civilization, of supporting the assertion of national identity and spirituality, in order to dev ... Read More