This master degree within the Faculty of Economical Science aims at achieving the following objectives:
- Forming qualified specialists in conformity with the present requirements of the job markets from Romania and the European Union countries, promoting a set of values based on solidarity, non-discrimination, ethics, scientific objectivity, creativity, and dynamism;
- Engaging students in scientific research through getting involved in national and international scientific projects;
- Ensuring a body of specialists in the economic field, in accordance with the national and international standards.
Master students may gain the following specialized skills after obtaining their degree:
- Knowledge of the elements that are specific to bio-economy, those regarding the ethics of the activity and the way in which these are organized and pursued;
- The capacity to analyze and interpret some problems that are specific to bio-economy and to back up decisions based on the provided information;
- Developing a deep understanding at an operational level of bio-economy in the context of applying European and world strategies;
- Developing skills in the field of entrepreneurial, industrial and agro-alimentary bio-economy;
- The capacity to cognitively and professionally apply concepts, theories and investigation methods within the field of bio-economy.
Some of the subjects studied within this program are the basis of bio-economy, European Union’s bio-economic strategy, World strategy for bio-economy, bio-business, Bio-economic law, Industry and service bio-economy.
The study curriculum includes stages of specializing practice during the first year of study, 3 weeks, and summing 90 hours at the end of the second semester.
Possible career paths:
- Business consultant in agriculture.
- Consultant/expert/economist in environment economy.
- Economist researcher in environment economy.
- Economist researcher in agro-alimentary economy.
- Consultant in ecology and environment.
- Research assistant economist in agro-alimentary economy.
Admission is based on the documents sent in by the candidates, taking into account the undergraduate grade average.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated December 15, 2017