The Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence aims to provide its students with an overview and globalization of Big Data technologies and their usefulness for achieving business objectives, as well as applied and practical training in business analytical techniques (Business Analytics) preparing the student for the current demand in this field of work that requires professionals who handle large volumes of data.
This Master is aimed at professionals with or without experience, who wish to focus on new professions related to data analysis (Data Analyst, Data Scientists, Chief Data Officer, Data Engineer , etc.).
At the end of this master's degree, students will have sufficient potential to cover some of these specialized profiles, being able to extract valuable knowledge from large volumes of data, guiding the business decisions of different companies and institutions, this being the new focus strategic in which many companies are moving forward.
The master also includes the latest trends in business strategy and team management so that the student is not only able to relate and analyze the data but also be able to apply and manage them in the direction and management of teams.
The recommended access profiles are those related to ICT, careers with a high qualitative component and careers in business and economics. The master's degree is especially oriented towards digital marketing, business strategy and personnel management.
Thanks to the methodology of continuous evaluation of ENEB by our teachers, practical cases will be delivered in which the student must put into practice everything learned in each syllabus and thus achieve the necessary knowledge to face the challenges of today's society .
Choose to train at ENEB , one of the most relevant distance business schools in Europe that allows you to train at the highest level, from anywhere and with the daily support of all teachers and tutors.
Who is it for?
The Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence is aimed at all those professionals who wish to acquire knowledge in the interpretation and use of Marketing-oriented Big Data. Graduates in Telecommunications, Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, Advertising, Marketing, Public Relations, Business or related.
The curriculum of the Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence aims to provide the student with the following knowledge and skills:
- Learn to measure and evaluate key business indicators in all areas, applying data science methods.
- Know how to manage and design architectures and solutions for big data problems that add value to the organization.
- Know how to apply analytical and predictive models to business situations that require advanced treatment.
- Apply in a practical way the different analytical techniques to implement them in a business in order to meet the current demand in the business sector.
- Understand the role of different database models and the uses of multidimensional databases to analyze and visualize patterns and trends.
- Efficiently manage ICT and implement them in the development of our skills.
The Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence prepares you to work as a data analyst, responsible for Big Data or Business Intelligence projects or data scientist, Big Data / Business Intelligence solutions architect, Administrator or Big Data systems developer, Data Consultant or the creation of your own business.
At the end of your studies, you will obtain a triple degree issued by the European Business School of Barcelona endorsed and certified by the Isabel I University:
- Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Diploma of Specialization in Coaching and NLP
- Business English Program Certificate
All our training programs are accompanied by an optional Business level English course, which will allow you to work in an international work environment. In the case that you do not take it you will get a double degree.
The Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence consists of the following blocks:
- Block 1. Big Data and Business Intelligence
- Block 2. The ETL Process
- Block 3. Customer Analytics
- Block 4. Big Data Marketing
- Block 5. Coaching
- Block 6. NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming)
- Block 7. Corporate Social Responsibility
- Block 8. eCommerce
- Block 9. SEM, SEO and Social Media Web Positioning
- Block 10. Community Manager
- Block 11. Marketing
In order to combine personal and professional life, the Master in Big Data and Business Intelligence is taught entirely online. In this way you can access all the training content through our Virtual Campus, this being the main platform of your training, so you can study from anywhere in the world and at any time. All evaluations and final works are also carried out remotely.
Once registered, you will be able to access the Virtual Campus with all the academic resources you need, through which you will obtain a permanent communication between the other students and the professors, you will access discussion forums, you will be able to complete the training in English for executives, you will access the Campus ENEB to meet all your colleagues, among many other possibilities.
Constancy is one of the axes in your training plan. Through the self-assessments that will be provided through the Virtual Campus you can consolidate the knowledge acquired. To pass all the subjects, it is essential to deliver a final paper for each subject. When your team of tutors has evaluated you, you will be able to see your note in the Virtual Campus. Likewise, a document will be sent to your email explaining in detail all the points of your case study.
In the evaluation, your tutors will assess the following aspects:
- Presentation of the exercise, design, visual richness and spelling.
- Development of the work, complexity of the statement, logic and coherence in the results obtained in the practical case.
- Added value in the analysis and development of the proposed case.
It should be remembered that all self-evaluations are voluntary and do not compute for the final grade for each of the subjects.
You can check the rest of the ENEB training programs - Barcelona European School
Start date: To choose
Duration: 18 months
Price: € 7,200
The price with scholarship is 249 euros.
About the School
ENEB es una escuela de negocios especializada en formación de Máster y Posgrado de alto rendimiento basada en metodologías pedagógicas a distancia. ENEB imparte varios programas de referencia de carác ... Read More