Presentation of the program
The Master in Big Data & Analytics is taught from a perspective that encompasses both technology and management, with the aim of teaching you how to design and manage Big Data projects and get the most out of massive data processing. The result? You will be able to lead technological projects and make decisions efficiently within a very dynamic sector with great professional projection.
New technologies are transforming the world before our eyes. The use of technological devices, social networks and the digitization of work processes generate a large volume of data that, correctly analyzed, can become valuable information. Now we have the possibility of knowing more about the processes that take place in our company and about our current and potential clients.
The management of data derived from the use of new technologies has become a very useful tool to guarantee business success. But it requires the implementation of Big Data technologies to store and visualize that data. On the other hand, it needs the work of specialized technicians capable of managing and interpreting them correctly.
Currently, professional profiles in Big Data, Data Science and Data Analytics are the most demanded in a market that is not capable of covering demand and that needs well-trained professionals.
Reasons for doing this master at EAE Business School
- A Pioneering Program
We offer you the only program in Spain in which you can develop technical skills related to Big Data, endorsed by our partner UPC, together with management skills.
- Specialized Software
In our master you will have free licenses in real time and you will use Data Warehousing, Analytics and Machine Learning technologies or languages such as SQL and Python.
- International Talent Program
You will have maximum visibility among the multinationals that collaborate with EAE through Employment Workshops and interviews with headhunters and international recruitment consultants.
- Business Networking
In 2018 we organized meetings with executives of companies such as Google, Vodafone, Accenture, Intel, Cepsa, Bacardi or Telefónica, among many others.
- +77,000 managers trained since 1958
- Top 25 among the 25 Best Business Schools in the world Ranking América Economía 2019
- 1st business school in Spain to teach official university masters
- Top 50 among the 50 best in Europe Ranking QS Global MBA 2019
- 103 different nationalities in 2018
- 85% of students obtained new job offers at the end of the master
- + 7 000 job and internship offers published in 2018
- 81% Increase your salary up to 30% one year after completing an EAE master
- Top 5 recruiting companies of 2018: LVMH, Shneider Electric, Nestlé, Repsol and Coca-Cola
At EAE we know that talented Master of Big Data & Analytics students positively inspire us and are an engine of progress for our community. The EAE scholarships reward your effort on your path to excellence, and are a commitment to equality and social justice that expands opportunities to access our educational programs.
- 25% of students receive financial aid
- 12 own financing at 12 months without interest
- 4 different types of EAE scholarships
About the School
EAE is an international Institution of higher education in the field of management. With more than 50 years experience in business education it has provided training for more than 56,000 executives an ... Read More