- High specialization. This program gives you a transversal view of the technologies used for the processing and design of data architectures and the analytical techniques to obtain the maximum value.
- Expert cloister. Composed of active professionals who are leading Big Data projects in companies such as Orange, Telefónica, Editorial Unit, Santander, Google, BBVA or Accenture.
- Management skills. Learn how to lead a Big Data project from start to finish, managing the different actors involved in a data project.
- Critical thinking. Each Big Data project is different, thanks to this program you will be able to choose the appropriate methodology that guarantees a viable solution in any Big Data project.
- 100% practical. With the learning by doing methodology you will learn by practicing with the most traditional and disruptive technologies in the data world.
- 6 months after completing the program: 85%
- One year after completing the program: 90%
The methodology of the program is focused on student learning through the combination of an adequate individual effort and the ability and involvement demonstrated in teamwork.
Tutors, mentors and teachers, facilitate the process of understanding and applying knowledge and transmitting skills.
- Virtuous circle of action-feedback-analysis-action in the participants of our program.
- Development of critical thinking, promotion of independent learning (Student Centered Learning).
- Sessions oriented to decision making.
- Individual demand in evaluations, cases, exercises.
- Team presentation of company cases.
- Preparation, presentation and defense in groups of a final tutored project.
- Theoretical component
- Practical component
- Works and cases
- Final project
- Individual evaluations
- Group evaluations
Kevin Ku / Pexels
The Master in Big Data Management is designed to provide a deep and transversal view of Big Data, specializing in the technologies used for the processing and design of data architectures together with the different analytical techniques to obtain the maximum value that the business areas require. . Through the learning by doing methodology you will learn by practicing with the most traditional and disruptive technologies in the data world, with the aim of designing solutions that allow generating value in decision-making.
Fundamentals of Big Data
- What is and how to lead a Big Data project
Big Data Architectures
- Distributions and cloud environments
Data processing in Big Data
- Programming languages for ingest and processing in Batch or Real Time
Search Machines and Databases
- Search machines in SQL and NoSQL databases
- Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
- Tableau, Qlikvieu, Carto, Open Source Tools
Data Governance and Security
- Data Management, Data Quality and Data lineage
- Third party data
Project and finance management
- Business plan, resource management and data monetization in Big Data projects
- Presentation of projects
- Personal tutoring
- Effective presentations
- Creativity workshops
- Lifelong Learning and complementary training: Workshops and events, 100% networking
# 27 ESIC among the 27 best International Business Schools in MBA teaching - Bloomberg Business
TOP - ESIC in the top 250 of the best MBA Business Schools in the world - QS
TOP - ESIC in the world top of university centers and business schools - U-Multirank
About the School
ESIC is a group of leading business schools in Spain, with an experience of over fifty years of training business and marketing professionals. We strive to incentivize, promote, and maintain a direct ... Read More