- Requirements: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- Duration: 2 years (4 semesters)
- Teaching language: English
- Form of studies: Full time
Automotive Embedded Software
The Master in Automotive Embedded Software is a two-year study programme taught in English which provides advanced knowledge in the field of automatic systems engineering applied to automotive embedded software. Graduates gain both a theoretical background in the field and the methods of practical applications in order to offer complete solutions to practical problems in embedded systems.
They know and understand a wide range of technical applications, and they master advanced skills and competencies in the design and implementation of embedded applications dedicated to high complexity automotive systems.
Main professional competencies acquired by students:
- Problem definition, solution identification and project management of embedded systems;
- Application of testing and diagnosis models and of quality engineering principles to software applications implemented in embedded systems;
- Development of hardware and software applications for automotive systems using up-to-date informatics technology;
- Innovative solving of core problems in inter-disciplinary co-operation and team-working.
Graduates enter highly paid and high satisfaction employment, their jobs involving the management of complex tasks in the field and inter-disciplinary cooperation. In addition, graduates acquire innovation and research skills and can focus on research and development of new products.
- Embedded Systems I
- Software Project Management
- Software Engineering I
- Networks for embedded systems
- Embedded Systems II
- Communications Skills
- Embedded systems testing
- Dynamic Systems and Stability in Automotive Control
- Elective 1-2 (choose 2 courses out of 4 options): Fault detection and diagnosis / Control of electrical drives / Actuators in automotive systems / Multi-agent systems
- Elective 3-4 (choose 2 courses out of 4 options): Embedded Systems Security / Java Technologies / Software Engineering II / Embedded Software Testing
- Research Activity
- Preparation and defending the dissertation thesis
Tuition fees, scholarships and deadlines
- Citizens of the European Union, EEA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway) and the Swiss Confederation: 3900 RON (approx. 850 EUR)/ academic year
- Citizens of all other countries: 2430 EUR/ academic year
A list of scholarship programmes for prospective and current students is available on request.
- Citizens of the European Union, EEA (Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway) and the Swiss Confederation: first round of registrations between July 3rd and July 21st, 2017, second round between September 11th and 13th 2017.
- Citizens of other countries: application deadline on July 30th
Program taught in: