The Master's Degree in Automation Engineering provides participating students advanced competencies in many important fields of Automation, Such as Robust Control, System Theory, Software for Real-Time Control, Vision Systems, Mechanical Systems, Design of Advanced Automatic Machines, Diagnostic Systems along with up-to-date contents in Mechatronics and Robotics.
5 reasons to enrol on the degree programme
- Gain cutting-edge knowledge in the field of automation
- Combine classroom learning and direct contact with the industry’s most important companies
- Multidisciplinary and international courses to train highly-skilled professionals
- A profession in high demand
- Enhance your education with multidisciplinary knowledge and competencies on a theoretical and practical level
There are specific enrolment procedures for each degree programme. You can find detailed information about how to apply, tuition fees and deadlines on https://corsi.unibo.it/2cycle/AutomationEngineering/how-to-enrol
Study grants and subsidies
University students may obtain economic support during their studies from the Emilia Romagna Region, the University of Bologna and other external bodies.
Tuition fees exemptions
Check our website to know which are the required documents to apply for full exemptions and special subsidies.
This school offers programs in:
Last updated January 13, 2019