The Master in Auditing is the joint AuditXcellence course at the Frankfurt School and the FH Mainz. It is offered at the place of study in Frankfurt and optimally prepares you for the profession of auditor. Aligned with the requirements of § 8a WPO, the course is designed in such a way that the examinations achieved in the course can be recognized in three out of seven examinations of the Wirtschaftsprüfungsexamen. The course prepares students for the four remaining exams.
The course prepares extensively for taking on a management position and specifically for the auditing exam. Graduates who are aiming for the WP exam only have to take four instead of seven written exams, because their achievements during their studies in the fields of "Business Administration", "Economics" and "Business Law" count towards the exam. The degree concludes with the internationally recognized “Master of Science” degree in auditing.
The Master in Auditing is aimed at employees of auditing companies who want to prepare for the auditing exam integrated into a master's degree with an academic degree
- A passed final exam in a course of at least six semesters at a university in Germany or an equivalent final exam abroad.
- Knowledge of English, which allows you to process English-language specialist literature without restrictions, to successfully take part in English-language courses and to write written papers in English and to hold presentations.
- Students must also meet the following requirements:
- acc. § 3 No. 1 WPAnrV three-month job according to § 9 Para. 1 WPO and three months of examination work according to § 9 Para
- acc. § 3 No. 2 WPAnrV the passing of an entrance exam that takes into account shares relevant to the audit; the practice time must be completed at the time of the entrance examination. The examination is regulated in the statutes on the entrance examination for the Master in Auditing.
- The willingness of the employer to release the employee to the extent necessary for the desired degree
About the School
Frankfurt School of Finance & Management is an AACSB, EQUIS and AMBA accredited, research-led business school, covering every aspect of a business, management, banking, and finance.