Explore the audiovisual universe and get the tools for developing creative projects. It approaches the audiovisual language from optics and techniques such as analog and digital animation, scenographic mapping and cinematographic audiovisual: Break the frame !
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering","author_url":"","source":"©ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering"}" />
- Qualification: Master in Audiovisual Design and Creativity, own title issued by the Pompeu Fabra University (UPF)
- Direction: Jordi Cano and Marc Aliart
- ECTS credits: 60
- Duration: October 2020 to July 2021; Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday, 17: 00-21: 15.
- Price: October 2020 : € 10,000 (+ € 450 pre-registration)
- Language: Spanish
- Access and admission requirements: Official university degree or equivalent. Basic knowledge of Adobe Premiere Pro and Adobe AfterEffects. Graphic and / or audiovisual dossier.
In the Master in Audiovisual Design and Creativity you will discover the new opportunities offered by audiovisual language in the world of communication and culture.
The Master in Audiovisual Design and Creativity is a professionalizing program, aimed at equipping its participants with the tools and resources necessary for the development of creative projects within the audiovisual industry.
Likewise, starting from the methodology of design (analysis, conceptualization and formalization), students will explore the potential of audiovisual language, approaching it from different perspectives such as: animation, video clip, spot , set design or mapping . All this with the desire to train professional profiles capable of providing both concrete solutions to a booming market, as well as proposing and experimenting with new techniques and trends for the generation of artistic proposals.
"I have always believed that there are three keys to reaching the hearts of consumers: Mystery, Sensuality and Intimacy. This is how they materialize: Vision (Sight), Sound (Sound) and Movement (Motion); SISOMO". Kevin Roberts, CEO Worldwide, Saatchi & Saatchi.
- Provide students with the methodological and technical processes necessary to actively and creatively tackle audiovisual projects in different communication contexts.
- Make available to students the latest techniques and trends in the audiovisual field to promote experimentation, the hybridization of languages and innovation in the discipline.
- Promote the knowledge of new artistic and expressive references to promote the generation of aesthetic and narrative ideas.
- Ability to approach audiovisual projects from the creative methodology of design.
- Ability to develop audiovisual projects in a wide variety of technical records.
- Ability to hybridize audiovisual languages, by virtue of promoting an innovation process within the discipline.
- Ability to make decisions in real project contexts within the current market.
About the School
ELISAVA Barcelona School of Design and Engineering is a university center founded in 1961 and it is the oldest school of design in Spain. ELISAVA is among the 100 best schools of design and architectu ... Read More